All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

bravo

1907410_668540306548877_8123292504958891604_n.jpg
I like these, but thats a lot of purple, esp with that purple floor

If you're going to have two straps, why have the trim go across and make it look like they forgt what shape they were making and just added a strap on the other side? It just looks so odd if it's not like color blocking or something.

281yfxg.jpg

On instagram

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel bad to say this, and call me a prude, but I think the name of the gym should be move to the back - something about Cheer Cup Allstars being plaster across someone boobs is just not flattering...lol
I just keep looking at this practice wear and wondering if they want us to cheer for the boobs!!!

homegirl needs to clean her room.. that's all I can focus on. practice wear is beautiful though! I love that the shorts are mostly black and not covered in crazy prints

Girl, I was thinking the exact same thing, matter of fact, there is a picture of some things hanging across the plug and wall socket, I immediately thought that is a fire hazard....

Last edited:
Matrix Allstars
BuZZJTPCQAAI7eH.jpg

I really like this practice uniform on a thin athlete, but the fit/sizing may be a problem for most cheerleaders and I really like the back, but I am somewhat concern for how the top will fit on the well-endow or cheerleaders with even a C cup or higher breast and the shorts seem to ride low in the waist and ride high in the crotch area.... (Sorry for being a prude again!)

Back