All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BSB shirt ... love it!! 100% pure Florida ;)

B3KG0jLIIAA9DbR.jpg

B3KG0jUIQAAfK-x.jpg
I think this is the greatest cheer shirt I've ever seen. I'm not from Florida, but I want one.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh my god, TG made a relatively functional practice wear set. How dare they.

Now, why can't their uniforms be this logical?

Top gun is one of the only gyms that can literally get away with any look. If another gym tried to pull off their 005 uniforms from last year it wouldn't have worked... But it's top gun, so it did

I need this.
Eta: majors is their first comp? Or did they only put big comps on here

the fact that they put a local CNY makes me think they listed all... maybe they cut back on locals and little competitions because the rest of their schedule is HUGE with a whole lot of travel? idk. i need to see them before majors.

After 2 years....I am still looking for WCSS flying through the air shirt. It's my favorite routine of all time and I am gonna cry if I won't get it one day.

The name of your team is adorable. Please tell me you're thinking of including this in your routine music.

Yup, I think it's going to be at the start of their music, instead of the typical sound effects. I don't know if I'm allowed to share their team chant here but it is SO perfect for anyone who loves the film. I'll try and find a pic of their other training top it says "may the scores be ever in our favour" :)

Back