All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still think it's 2010 sometimes. Like I feel like 2008 was only 2 years ago and it's so recent.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I still live in 2004. I think my mind refuses to move past the year I graduated lol. I think ACE I still think of the country year. I think World Cup I still think about the "whole new world" year. I'm stuck in a cheer time warp. Sad to think that with the 10 year old senior age rule for lower level senior teams....that I actually coached children last season that were not even alive when that Stars routine was performed.

I saw a comment that said Cheer Extreme "Smoex" are now "Moex" (med coed). I think this is the Raleigh gym so either Cea Charlotte med coed is no more or there will be two - Raleigh and Charlotte locations.

Looks like all teams will be the same divisions as last year. Also there will be a small senior 4 I believe with the name Lady Gemini. This is just what I've heard from my friends trying out but nothing's definite yet

Why does it have to be Lady Gemini, not just Gemini? Lol sorry, I'm just kind of over all the "Lady _____" team names. But yay for the small senior four! Level four (small or large) is one of my favorite divisions.

Looks like all teams will be the same divisions as last year. Also there will be a small senior 4 I believe with the name Lady Gemini. This is just what I've heard from my friends trying out but nothing's definite yet

Return of Lady Gems? Though they were S3 when they existed.

Back