All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why does it have to be Lady Gemini, not just Gemini? Lol sorry, I'm just kind of over all the "Lady _____" team names. But yay for the small senior four! Level four (small or large) is one of my favorite divisions.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They have to reinforce their femininity by being called ladies.

I am also so over the Lady team names :rolleyes:

Stars already? Their unis are only a year and 1 comp old! I love sonics and cosmic rays uniforms with all my heart, if the new ones don't live up to them I'll be so sad :(

i thought one of the girls on the team said they were free from varsity when they debuted last worlds... so not that it makes it okay for a new uni every year, but not as bad? because if they had kept the black one they bought they'd be right on schedule. i'm excited, because my OCD can't take the missing "space" between world and cup any longer! and even though i love white uniforms, i prefer them in black. their previous black one was actually my favorite! i feel like varsity uses stars as a "Look what we can do!!" promotion to debut new things... so i'm a little nervous. not that Mrs. Pascale would have them looking bad.. i just don't like change :p

Saw on twitter someone was complaining about 30 TopGun athletes getting cut at the end of the summer and not creating any team with them? I can't see there being any truth to this..

Back