ACX Charleston Teams:
Tiny 1
Large Youth 1
Small Youth 2
Small Senior 1
Large Senior 2
Small Senior 3
Small Senior 4 (D&G)
Love seeing the numbers improve at that gym every year! D&G is one of my favorite teams and FINGERS CROSSED they get to go level 5 within the next couple of years.

Love seeing the numbers improve at that gym every year! D&G is one of my favorite teams and FINGERS CROSSED they get to go level 5 within the next couple of years.
I know it's a goal in the future! A few of the girls have fulls, one has a double and most of them have jumps to back but the coaches are waiting until there are a competitive number of people with level 5 skills! I worked tryouts and I'm so excited for them within the next few years, there were also so many junior aged kids with level 3-4 skills that will be level 5 by the time they're senior aged!

USA Wildcats (Naugy):
Tiny 1
Mini 1
Small youth 2
Small junior 1
Small junior 3
Large senior 2
Large senior 3
Small senior coed 4
Small senior coed 5

Windsor:
Mini 1
Youth 1
Large junior 1
Small junior 2
Small senior 2
Large senior coed 3
Small senior 4

Just got another 2 locations - tryouts coming next week.

Not sure if this was posted, only got through about 30 pages before I didn't wanna check anymore..
Stingrays Marietta Teams
Grape - Tiny 1
Peppermint - Small Mini 1
Coconut - Large Mini 2
Mango - Small Youth 1*
Red - Large Youth 2
Black - Large Youth 3
Teal - Small Youth 5
Grey - Large Junior 2
Scarlet - Large Junior 3
Platinum - Large Junior 4
Green - Large Junior Coed 5
Rose - Large Senior 1
Pink - Large Senior 2
Apple - Small Senior 3
Lime - Large Senior 3
Navy - Large Senior Coed 3**
UV - Large Senior 4.2*
Frost - Large Senior 4
Sugar - Small Senior Restricted 5**
Spice - Large Senior Restricted 5
Peach - Medium Senior 5
Orange - Large Senior 5
Steel - Large Coed 5
Electric - International Coed 5**

Stingrays Johns Creek Teams
Ruby - Small Mini 1**
Emerald - Small Junior 1
Turquoise - Large Junior 2
Topaz - Large Junior 3
Sunstone - Large Junior 4**
Obsidian - Small Senior 2*
Jade - Small Senior 3
Sapphire - Small Senior 4
Black Diamond - Small Coed Restricted 5*
Crystal - Small Senior 5**

Stingrays Madison Teams***
Mini Monsoon
The Undertow - Youth 2
Riptide Rays
Title Waves
Senior Surge
Tsunami Rays

* - Mango moved from junior to youth, UV used to be Blush, Obsidian used to be Large Senior 2, Black Diamond turned coed
** - New team, but Navy used to be Junior 3 a couple years ago.
*** - Madison Rays divisions have not been announced from what I've seen except the youth 2 team.

Assuming levels stayed the same, Cheer Sport Sharks Ottawa location has:
Small Tiny 1
Small Mini 1
Large Mini 1
Large Youth 1
Large Youth 2
Large Junior 2
Small Junior 3
Small Senior 2
Small Senior 4.2
Small Senior 4
Small Open 4.2
IOC 6

This is not the main Sharks location (the gym that Great Whites are out of), those I believe are announced next week, 32 teams expected out of that location and Idk how many out of the 3rd location.

Personally I don't care whether you put yourself in large senior, small senior, small coed, or volleyball. Do as you please. I am nobody to tell you that you shouldn't go into a division, I just don't quite understand the rationale behind taking a senior restricted team to Worlds in that division just because you're guaranteed finals. I still fail to understand why Cheer Tyme Love didn't go medium? I get that maybe you go for the experience and the challenge of large senior but honestly I think it was dumb of their coaches to keep them large when that team had a legitimate shot at a globe in medium.
Idk.. Personally I fail to ever understand the point of going to Worlds just for the experience. If your goal is making it to semi-finals, great. If your goal is finals. Great. If your goal is podium. Great. But if your goal is to go to Worlds and have fun? Personally, I think you're better off saving the money. And I know you can say "maybe some peoples' goals are to go to Worlds," and I fully understand. I've been in the position where my goal was to just compete at Worlds, but after competing at Worlds, I can honestly say I wouldn't ever plan to go compete there again if there was no end goal. But it's not my decision what people do with their teams. If I were a coach, I'd have a hard time convincing myself to take a team with no shot at even semi-finals to Worlds, but that's just me.

Edit: This is about Fearless not Love.

I honestly think it was largely for publicity to get their name out. They knew they couldn't really be competitive in any division but at least this way they they can make finals and get recognition. I guess it worked.

Last edited:
I honestly think it was largely for publicity to get their name out. They knew they couldn't really be competitive in any division but at least this way they they can make finals and get recognition. I guess it worked.
REALLY????? Perhaps you might want to look at their routines, how they improved over the last 2 seasons, and how AMAZING they were at Worlds....that was why they are in this division....not for the "recognition". I cannot imagine ANY team goes into a division for recognition...if so...you can get a lot more recognition by winning a smaller division versus working toward a goal in a larger one...IMO:D

Back