All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

REALLY????? Perhaps you might want to look at their routines, how they improved over the last 2 seasons, and how AMAZING they were at Worlds....that was why they are in this division....not for the "recognition". I cannot imagine ANY team goes into a division for recognition...if so...you can get a lot more recognition by winning a smaller division versus working toward a goal in a larger one...IMO:D

I was talking about Fearless 5. I wanted CT to make top 4! lol sorry I should have been more specific.

I was talking about Fearless 5. I wanted CT to make top 4! lol sorry I should have been more specific.
They got 4th in small coed so i don't really think they needed fearless to get their name out there? Being a top 5 contender in one of the biggest divisions does more than competing in large senior I think.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Brandon's

BoH2-7LIUAABPej.jpg
yees another worlds team from Brandon!

They got 4th in small coed so i don't really think they needed fearless to get their name out there? Being a top 5 contender in one of the biggest divisions does more than competing in large senior I think.

That is extremely debatable. Yes small coed is massive but the level of competition is extremely dense in large senior for the top three spots. The top five/six could really go any way. Whereas in small coed it is not nearly as tight, Smoed and Brandon are really the only predictable teams for top three.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back