All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maverick cheer Tumblers in Weatherford, TX currently has a youth 1, jr 2, sr 3, sr5 restricted, and will be having tryouts for ioc6.(not including show/gymnastics/half-year teams.;)

It looks like Cheer Athletics Charlotte is doing level 5 workouts before determining official teams. I would love to know what they're leaning towards but it's nice to see that they're taking their time to make sure it's the right choice.

CA Charlotte officially used the team name "AristoCats" that someone on the board thought of! so far:
Youth 1- Aristocats
Junior 2- MajestiCats
Small Junior 4- DynastyCats
Large Senior 4- RegalCats
4.2-CrownCats?

Cheer Athletics said that as of now there are 10 teams. I'm not sure if that includes the team(s) they are looking to field for level 5 or not. We'll see! Loving the names so far:)

Last edited:
CA Charlotte officially used the team name "AristoCats" that someone on the board thought of! I'm not sure of the division but assuming something in mini/tiny. Also:
Small Junior 4- DynastyCats
4.2-(not aware of team name yet)
Now they must have "everybody wants to be a cat" in their music and life will be complete!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm a little late on this, but I heard Top Gun is going to have an IAG 5 team from their Orlando location? That would make 5 world teams from Top Gun this year:

Miami

Large Coed - TGLC
Medium All-Girl - Lady Jags
International Open Coed - OO5

Orlando
International All-Girl - iLadies

Naples
Small All-Girl - Fierce 5 (previously a Senior Restricted Level 5 team)

Empire All Stars (Small Gym in Brooklyn, NY in our 3rd season)

Junior Prep 1 - Fashionistas
Junior Prep 2 - Rockefeller
Tiny 1 - Lady Liberties
Youth 2 - Mafia
Junior 2 - Fame
Senior 1 - Skyscrapers
Senior 3 - Showstoppers
What part of Brooklyn are you located in. I live in Staten Island and am just curious!

I'm a little late on this, but I heard Top Gun is going to have an IAG 5 team from their Orlando location? That would make 5 world teams from Top Gun this year:

Miami

Large Coed - TGLC

Orlando

Naples
The Orlando location is also having senior 5 workouts this summer that will be made into a team/teams later so there may be more!

Miami

Large Coed - TGLC

Orlando

Naples
Yes as well as either a small coed 5 or an all girl, or both depending on how much more people tryout for the worlds pool. We will also be having iladies iag5, the meeting was last night for them!

Trinity Athletics in GA, changed their name and colors this season, but ended up closing their doors forever!

Back