All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BpkSDXJCMAA4lol.jpg
Whaattttt? Lady Suns are small senior now? They can't be called Magswag/Mags now...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am not sure what teams they will decide on but before that location became top gun orlando they have had a small all girl for the last 5 years - that could change now though - I guess it will depend on how they decide to split the level 5 cheerleaders.

It's slightly amusing because everyone thought if there was ever going to be a small all-girl team on Top Gun it would be the ex-OA Angels, but it turned out to be Fierce 5 from the Naples gym. If the Orlando gym does end up having a small all-girl team, it would be interesting to see which small all-girl would do better.

Thanks so much for doing that! Is there a way to edit it? Noticed that Brandon Sr. Black was listed as Medium Sr., not Sm. Coed.

Of course! I'm pretty sure as long as you have an account on the forum you can edit it!

And just a note, there is a Brandon team in Medium Senior!
Unless somebody has edited it since you posted, it is currently correct with Pink in Medium Senior and Black in Small Coed!

Of course! I'm pretty sure as long as you have an account on the forum you can edit it!

And just a note, there is a Brandon team in Medium Senior!
Unless somebody has edited it since you posted, it is currently correct with Pink in Medium Senior and Black in Small Coed!
Yes I edited it to have Black in SmCo and Pink in Med!

Back