All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Medium Coed will be interesting to watch this year, with CA and CEA each having two teams in the same division..

So we need to hear divisions from woodlands, cheerforce, PCM, Midwest cheer elite, rockstar Maryland twisters, FCA, what other big programs haven't announced where they will be this season

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've added level 3's at Top gun orlando WITH names in the 2014-2015 gym teams section in the cheer media forum
:) ! (yes are team names are being revealed this week by level so yesterday was level 3)

I'm on the Tapatalk app so I don't think I can edit the wiki.

These are what they have so far and what they plan on doing last I heard

Stars Vipers

Large Coed Restricted 5 - Queen Cobras

Large Senior 4-
Diamondbacks

Small Senior 3-
Fierce Boas

Large Junior 3-
Red Hot Mambas

Small Junior 2-
Royal Rattlers

Small Youth 2-
Pure Poison

Small Youth 1-
Pythons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the Tapatalk app so I don't think I can edit the wiki.

These are what they have so far and what they plan on doing last I heard

Stars Vipers

Large Coed Restricted 5 - Queen Cobras

Large Senior 4-
Diamondbacks

Small Senior 3-
Fierce Boas

Large Junior 3-
Red Hot Mambas

Small Junior 2-
Royal Rattlers

Small Youth 2-
Pure Poison

Small Youth 1-
Pythons

In LOVE with Red Hot Mambas. So cute.

Manitoba Mayhem is planning on 5 teams this season:
IOC6 - Chaos
IO6 - Wrath
IOC4 - Combat
Senior (level tbd hopefully 4 or 4.2)- Rebellion
Junior (level 2 or 3) - Revolution

:cheering:

Last year that team was an amazing large all girl restricted 5...

The boys that have now joined all like the name queen cobras and hash tag everything #queencobrasgonecoed.

I would not be surprised if our music just says cobras in case we find more boys that don't want to be called queens but they are definitely queen cobras and our boys love it. Lol I knew that question would come up.

Last year that team was an amazing large all girl restricted 5...

The boys that have now joined all like the name queen cobras and hash tag everything #queencobrasgonecoed.

I would not be surprised if our music just says cobras in case we find more boys that don't want to be called queens but they are definitely queen cobras and our boys love it. Lol I knew that question would come up.

That hashtag is amazing, and that makes much more sense :)

BEst name ever. LOVE IT.
Each year the teams have to make up a cheer, last year red hot mambas had the best cheer/chant. The girls want to reuse it this season but since it's not the exact same girls they won't let them reuse it .. It's going to be hard to top...

Here is a link to the old chant. At the end they usually said Mambas (they said Kammy in this video because the girl was injured and couldn't compete at the Summit)
Welcome to Facebook

I think the chant goes perfectly for their name. The person who made the chant up use to do softball and redid it similar to an old softball chant. Lol

Back