All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm 5'6 and I back/base. Even though I'm average there's rarely anyone tall enough to base with me!
I'm also the shortest person in my family. My brothers are 13 and have a good 2-3 inches on me and bigger feet than my dad. If they keep growing they're going to need custom shoes for their giant feet. My 15 year old brother is taller than my dad. The boys just keep growing! My sister is a little taller than me but likes to act like it's a 3 foot difference :rolleyes:
My dad is like 6'1 and my mom is 5'8 so they got tall kids. Even though I'm average/tall, I'm always made fun of for being the short one! I was always one of the tallest in my class and for a while taller than a lot of guys until they finally hit puberty and started growing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm 5'6 and I back/base. Even though I'm average there's rarely anyone tall enough to base with me!
I'm also the shortest person in my family. My brothers are 13 and have a good 2-3 inches on me and bigger feet than my dad. If they keep growing they're going to need custom shoes for their giant feet. My 15 year old brother is taller than my dad. The boys just keep growing! My sister is a little taller than me but likes to act like it's a 3 foot difference :rolleyes:
My dad is like 6'1 and my mom is 5'8 so they got tall kids. Even though I'm average/tall, I'm always made fun of for being the short one! I was always one of the tallest in my class and for a while taller than a lot of guys until they finally hit puberty and started growing.

Are you sure we're not the same person? I would seriously be questioning if not for the fact that I only have 2 siblings. My dad was 6'2 I think, and my mom is 5'6 so you'd think we're tallish. Nah. My brother is 6'1, but I'm 5'5. My sister got my father's height, too. So you can imagine the crap I get for being the shortest, and the baby of the family. I was always one of the tallest in my class, but I grew early and stopped, and then everyone shot up around me. So now I feel extremely short almost everywhere I go

Are you sure we're not the same person? I would seriously be questioning if not for the fact that I only have 2 siblings. My dad was 6'2 I think, and my mom is 5'6 so you'd think we're tallish. Nah. My brother is 6'1, but I'm 5'5. My sister got my father's height, too. So you can imagine the crap I get for being the shortest, and the baby of the family. I was always one of the tallest in my class, but I grew early and stopped, and then everyone shot up around me. So now I feel extremely short almost everywhere I go
Bahaha meanwhile I have 4 siblings :D I'm the second oldest and I promise being older and the shortest is even worse! Bc imagine 12 year olds making fun of your height. They just finished seventh grade! :( I always laugh when people are like "omg the freshmen guys are so tiny" bc my freshman brother was over 6 feet tall.

Bahaha meanwhile I have 4 siblings :D I'm the second oldest and I promise being older and the shortest is even worse! Bc imagine 12 year olds making fun of your height. They just finished seventh grade! :( I always laugh when people are like "omg the freshmen guys are so tiny" bc my freshman brother was over 6 feet tall.

Yeah that's how I felt this year. Some of them are getting tall too and I don't like it. Funny story about tall freshmen: my cousin teaches at my school and she hasn't had my class yet. I was going through the kids in my class with her, and I mentioned one kid. She looked surprised because apparently, she had thought he was one of the seniors that she had never had a class with because he was so tall. What makes it funnier is that he's the kid of one of the other English teachers and a school board member

I was always very small growing up and then when I quit gymnastics at 14, I grew almost half a foot in a little over a year. And I've grown from 4'8" at 14 to being almost 5'8" at 21. My parents are both pretty short, my mom is 5'2" and my dad is 5'9". My little sister has a growth disorder and didn't grow for three years as a child but after multiple blood tests and some growth steroids she's finally 4'11" at almost 19 but she hasn't grown in at least a year. It's nuts!

Must I add my 9 year old wears a bigger shoe then me.

I wear a 6 and she wears a 7.5 in women's!

So I hope her feet stop growing too lol

I'm 5' 3" and 15, and im a main. I'm kinda short for a main (my side is like 1-2 inches taller). I would probably be a flyer if i was smaller, plus our flyers are like 11 and tiny. I think i easily double their weight...

Cheerleaders seem like tiny people. Even the tallest of them at our gym are small when out in the general public. Lol! (Btw, are you going to the clinic tomorrow? My kid will be there!)

I Don't cheer or neither have i ever but i am 5' 7" (or 5' 8" since we use the meteric system.) And i have been told that i would have been a backspot.

Must I add my 9 year old wears a bigger shoe then me.

I wear a 6 and she wears a 7.5 in women's!

So I hope her feet stop growing too lol

A 7.5!? Last Saturday I did some back to school shopping for my niece and freaked out about buying her a 4.5. I was literally like that girl in the video that found out her baby brother was going to grow up

Two of my friends commented that they wore a size 8 and a size 10 at that age. They're 5'10 and 5'6 now

My CP has definitely grown a few inches in the past year... She is almost 5' at 13 & 3/4.
She was always the smallest but now she is average for her senior team.
She does have much shorter bases than her and they are known as the midget group. Her 2 bases are around 4' 9".
Its funny to see a stunt group pic because you have no idea who the flyer is!

I'm the middle baby and I'm 5' 5". My mother and father are around the 5'10" to 6' range. My sister is about 5' 8" and my brother is 6' 1". On my mother's side, the shortest person is either my sister or my cousin Lindsay, my shortest male cousin is 5' 11". Tallest is 6' 4". I think you can imagine how family pictures look (hint: I look like a milkman baby).

Back