All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you sure we're not the same human being? Because im 90% sure we are
bahaha maybe we're identical twins separated at birth :D
Last year a girl moved from Arkansas and cheered at my gym/school. We are good friends now and always say we were separated at birth b/c our initials were WB and BW, we had opposite bad ankles, like 8 different shirts that are the exact same (extra crazy considering we didn't even shop at the same mall since she was from arkansas!), wore the same size everything, loved roundoff tucks and always wanted to control the stunt. We also both took yearbook. I'm probably forgetting something, there are too many similarities to list! Seriously, it was the craziest thing!

bahaha maybe we're identical twins separated at birth :D
Last year a girl moved from Arkansas and cheered at my gym/school. We are good friends now and always say we were separated at birth b/c our initials were WB and BW, we had opposite bad ankles, like 8 different shirts that are the exact same (extra crazy considering we didn't even shop at the same mall since she was from arkansas!), wore the same size everything, loved roundoff tucks and always wanted to control the stunt. We also both took yearbook. I'm probably forgetting something, there are too many similarities to list! Seriously, it was the craziest thing!
I have a cousin like that. (And she's like my 4th cousin) we both cheered, did basketball, volleyball, and softball, and we were always called the "cousin twins" because we looked so similar, especially when we were newborns. And I don't remember meeting her until last year, so it's really weird

Does anyone watch Candidly Nicole? Tonight's episode was all about her shortness.

Fake show but home girl is hilarious

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I didn't get to watch tonight's episode but I literally cannot stop laughing when I watch it. Love Nicole.

Kinda bummed it's never going to show her husband at all bc Joel was my preteen celebrity crush lol

This suddenly turned into the How Tall Am I thread.

For the record I don't know what my height is nor do I care. Its "practically perfect in every way" like Mary Poppins. Not too short not too tall :p

Wow I feel like a giant at 5'10". My whole family is super tall though. From aunts, uncles, grandpas, and grandmas, I think the shortest is 5'7" and my uncles are 6'4" on both my mom's and dad's side.

I'm 5' 9 1/2" and I am the tallest on my team, and pretty much always have been. At the beginning of the season I was a good three inches taller than everybody! It was terrible, but we got a new girl and she is only about two inches shorter than me so it's not as bad anymore. I must say that I HATE being tall!! Lol

Back