All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As much as I'd love to see a LAG team from Cali, I don't have high hopes. Who would they compete against? I wanna say all but one or two LAG teams are on the east coast. Cali rarely travels out of state or to other states that could support LAG teams. Their closest team would be Panthers, who are still really far away. I feel like that reason right there is a big factor of why they wouldn't have one.

I'd love to see more LAG teams out West. I would love to see CheerForce, SOT, Woodlands have one/bring their's back. I'd love to see Top Gun have one too as well as Ultimate Athletics and ECE and ACE.

A LAG out of ACE would be awesome!

Personally I don't care whether you put yourself in large senior, small senior, small coed, or volleyball. Do as you please. I am nobody to tell you that you shouldn't go into a division, I just don't quite understand the rationale behind taking a senior restricted team to Worlds in that division just because you're guaranteed finals. I still fail to understand why Cheer Tyme Love didn't go medium? I get that maybe you go for the experience and the challenge of large senior but honestly I think it was dumb of their coaches to keep them large when that team had a legitimate shot at a globe in medium.

Basically copying what I said in my earlier post but seriously, the Globe is NOT all that matters in cheerleading.
Worlds is ONE competition, 3 DAYS out of 365 in a year.

And FYI - CT Love were incredible Day 2 of Worlds. I honestly thought they were going to beat Senior Elite (scoresheets plzzz)

I wish that they had an orangey name. Peach and Orange are both shades of orange, and I wish their all girl senior fives would stay with that theme. I don't know if anyone else saw the pattern between Steel, Slate, and Smoke all being gray colors and all being coed senior 5s. Maybe I'm crazy.

Crystal is from the Johns Creek location and I believe they all have gem type names?
Orange etc are from Marietta!

Edit to say that I saw yesterday on twitter that all 3 Stingrays locations (Marietta, Johns Creek and Madison) will have at least one Worlds team this season! Exciting!

There are no other large coed teams on the west coast, right? But they still have one.

Yeah and whats the fun in that if you're not competing against anyone? :p I feel like Cali Co-Ed has been around for so long and is such a crowd favorite that they will never disband that team unless there isn't any male interest - I'm sure there's a ton of interest in that team though. I mean, if Cali has the amount of girls to create a highly competitive LAG then they might make one. But I doubt they are really pushing to make a LAG team even if they did have enough kids. I'm sure they'd be more interested in having a team that will actually have competition out there.

But I hope I'm wrong and a bunch of LAG teams pop up all over out West. How cool would that be?

I don't think Crystal is Orange. I think it's the new worlds team from the Johns Creek location.
Oh I know! I just loved Orange as small so I'm excited to see another small senior team from Stingrays
:rays:

Double-ish post - oh well. Did PCM have a LAG team last year? I didn't see them on the Wiki when I looked, but I may be wrong. I'd love to see one from them though!
Wait, didn't they have a LAG team that competed this year at Worlds?

Back