All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And what do you do with the 14 girls left over?
Tough luck to them :D But seriously, i know they probably weren't counting on having so many girls; however, there is always the option of going restricted with the least competitive girls. Unless, they're not stretching the talent too much and both teams are guarantee to be competitive.

Tough luck to them :D But seriously, i know they probably weren't counting on having so many girls; however, there is always the option of going restricted with the least competitive girls. Unless, they're not stretching the talent too much and both teams are guarantee to be competitive.
I hear you, but I doubt they'd enter either division (especially SmSr which is a blood bath) unless they thought they'd be competitive.

Onyx- level 1
Chrome- level 2
Maroon- level 3
Slate- level 4.2
Silver- level 4
Black, white, pink, steel- level 5

I don't know why pink was chosen either over smoke or even platinum so I guess I'll just find out at practice Wednesday lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Maybe one of the Brandon AG's is from the Orlando site?
No those teams are from Brandon Tampa. The Orlando Brandon doesn't have a level 5 team yet - just sr 4. But I know they are looking to have one in the near future.

Tri-Athletics (Season 2 Teams)

Tinys - Secret Agents
Youth 2 - Kaboom Kats
Junior 3 - Green Berets
Junior Coed 5 - Snipers
Senior 3 - Pink Assassins
Senior Coed 4 - Black Ops
Senior Coed 5 - Five - Os
International All Girl - Madame Mafia
International Coed 5 - Mi5
Junior Hip Hop
Senior Hip Hop - Black Swan

While I like the name Pink, it doesn't fit with the whole Gray team the athletes are on before the Worlds teams are split. Maybe Chrome, silver, sterling, metal, or shine would fit that theme bettter.
I feel like gray was a mix of the level 5 teams last season, White and Black. They just combined them until they knew for sure what teams they wanted to make

I feel like gray was a mix of the level 5 teams last season, White and Black. They just combined them until they knew for sure what teams they wanted to make
I think that's what she's saying. Since before this season, their two level 5 teams were black and white, mixed together makes grey. Which is why they were called grey throughout the summer. But now, with pink, black, and white throughout the summer, it doesn't make grey.

I think that's what she's saying. Since before this season, their two level 5 teams were black and white, mixed together makes grey. Which is why they were called grey throughout the summer. But now, with pink, black, and white throughout the summer, it doesn't make grey.
Oh okay, that makes sense. I hope they don't do pink bows or any pink accents to their uniforms. Not a fan of maroon and pink together:/

Back