All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, CA Charlotte is making calls, and I see that a certain popular parent's daughter changed her mind and is cheering again!!

Any one know divisions out of CA Charlotte? I see a medium coed but that's all I can find for their level five.
didnt they say earlier they were only having one strong level 5 team out of charlotte this year... at least from what i can remember.

So, CA Charlotte is making calls, and I see that a certain popular parent's daughter changed her mind and is cheering again!!

Any one know divisions out of CA Charlotte? I see a medium coed but that's all I can find for their level five.
We have a Medium Coed 5, RoyalCats & a Large Coed Restricted 5, ReignCats (my CP is on it).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Are y'all gonna be at NCA or Cheersport! Hoping we get to meet y'all this season!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Schedule won't be out until late summer. I'm hoping for both. CHEERSPORT is basically local for Charlotte (four hour easy drive straight down the interstate).

Just got our team placements for University Cheer Force

Tiny 1 - Rainbows
Small Mini 1 - Mini Monsoon
Large Youth 2 - Flash 2
Large Youth 5 - Wildfire
Large Junior 1 - Mist
Large Junior 2 - Frost
Large Junior 3 - Rain
Large Junior 5 - Lightning (heard it's coed not sure) (last seasons J4 summit champs, mostly the same team just moved up to level 5)
Large Senior 1 - Twisters (heard it's coed not sure)
Small Senior 3 - Black Ice
Large Senior Coed 4.2 - Tsunami
Small Senior 4 - Storm
Small Senior Coed 5 - Firestorm (previously LCR5 3rd place at summit last season)
Parent Team - Dust Storm

So excited to have made Senior 3 & 4.2!

From what I heard WE will also have a large Co Ed J5 team. It is exciting that they will have teams to compete with! Such incredible talent! :)

Was her name on a list or something?

Eta: why is that info about a popular parent even relevant?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

Last edited:
Was her name on a list or something?

Eta: why is that info about a popular parent even relevant?

If I'm thinking of the same person, I believe the daughter's tweet about making the Med Coed 5 was retweeted by the CA Charlotte twitter.

Best of luck to her and hope she enjoys her time there. And best of luck to all the athletes, coaches, and staff at CA Charlotte this season!

It amazes me how many restricted teams are Large, yet the Large Senior/Coed divisions only have 6-10 teams in them.. like if those kids/teams managed to boost up their tumbling and what not then the Large Senior/Coed divisions would explode in size!

It amazes me how many restricted teams are Large, yet the Large Senior/Coed divisions only have 6-10 teams in them.. like if those kids/teams managed to boost up their tumbling and what not then the Large Senior/Coed divisions would explode in size!

yah maybe but the large restricted is only up to 32 (i think) and a few of these teams doesnt fill upp the tams (usually) so it can be hard. but would love for it to be true

Gyms are realizing the benefit of a strong R5 team to feed into the non-restricted teams so not entirely surprising. I expect the R5 division to continue growing, probably very rapidly, for many years to come

Back