All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I'm thinking of the same person, I believe the daughter's tweet about making the Med Coed 5 was retweeted by the CA Charlotte twitter.

Best of luck to her and hope she enjoys her time there. And best of luck to all the athletes, coaches, and staff at CA Charlotte this season!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Well this is awkward...

Point of order, my daughter is not on medium coed ;)

It amazes me how many restricted teams are Large, yet the Large Senior/Coed divisions only have 6-10 teams in them.. like if those kids/teams managed to boost up their tumbling and what not then the Large Senior/Coed divisions would explode in size!

We are large restricted coed with a lot of girls and 4 boys! But those girls can stunt.

Last year we were large all girl with a whopping 21 amazing girls! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are large restricted coed with a lot of girls and 4 boys! But those girls can stunt.

Last year we were large all girl with a whopping 21 amazing girls! Lol

And from what I heard won a competition, correct?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

I wouldn't want anyone to think we are going to take a large restricted team into the coed division and get killed by all the guys on TGLC. So I was agreeing with the poster who basically said those teams aren't always full teams capable of entering those divisions just yet although successful in restricted!

I wouldn't want anyone to think we are going to take a large restricted team into the coed division and get killed by all the guys on TGLC. So I was agreeing with the poster who basically said those teams aren't always full teams capable of entering those divisions just yet although successful in restricted!

Another point going off that is large coed restricted is limited to 4 boys, so it would be really hard for them to transition to large coed where you can have 18 boys. I love the restricted division and I'm glad it's becoming so popular.

Well this is awkward...

Point of order, my daughter is not on medium coed ;)

you can't hide from us ;) in the most non-creepy way - i don't follow you or any of your children on twitter, but when the CA-charlotte twitter retweeted a 12step i figured it was you.

and congrats to the CPs! the old aviator coaches are there, right? it seems like all is right in the 12-step-family cheer world :D

Random but someone just told me Chris Cox is no longer a part of Vegas Cheer Authority. Anyone know why or since when? What teams does VCA have this season? VCA has had some big wins here on the west coast over the past few seasons, but I kinda feel like CC was the only reason they were successful. Will he have anything to do with the program this season?

I know VCA lost quite a few kids after CC left, especially their upper level seniors. Unfortunately, I think will be down a few teams this year, from 14 to 9 or 10 I believe :( On the other side, I think you will see much stronger CA Vegas teams this year, particularly Aces, as the talent shifts around between the gyms.

I doubt it was the first one, but OC All-Stars had a youth 5 somewhere between 5-10 years ago. i'm not sure the year.

I'm pretty sure OC never had a youth 5 team. I think what you are thinking of is Junior 5 in 2008/09 or the closest division to Youth 5 may have been Junior Prep Advanced back in like 2004ish.

you can't hide from us ;) in the most non-creepy way - i don't follow you or any of your children on twitter, but when the CA-charlotte twitter retweeted a 12step i figured it was you.

and congrats to the CPs! the old aviator coaches are there, right? it seems like all is right in the 12-step-family cheer world :D
Yeah I wasn't real stealthy about my twitter name :D

The two coaches that raised them are there. They're two of the most positive, encouraging people ever. Cp14 had her first practice last night and cp16 is up tonight. I swore off drinking anyone's kool aid two years ago but that place is making it hard! Encouraging coaches, squad tumbling, and my kid whose face breakin smile I haven't seen in a year....I just sit and smile the whole time.

They gave me my kid back and there's not much more I can say than that <3

Yeah I wasn't real stealthy about my twitter name :D

The two coaches that raised them are there. They're two of the most positive, encouraging people ever. Cp14 had her first practice last night and cp16 is up tonight. I swore off drinking anyone's kool aid two years ago but that place is making it hard! Encouraging coaches, squad tumbling, and my kid whose face breakin smile I haven't seen in a year....I just sit and smile the whole time.

They gave me my kid back and there's not much more I can say than that <3

Did your son change his mind about cheering too? That's so exciting, I'm so happy for you!

Did your son change his mind about cheering too? That's so exciting, I'm so happy for you!
My son never quit, he's as "all in" as he's ever been. My daughter was the one who decided she'd never touch a cheer floor again. She changed her mind at the 11th hour and at least so far has not regretted that decision.

Back