All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me and her dad are both 5'6 no one in my family or his family are tall. Both his parents are really small actually. Im hoping she is just really early in growing and not that she will be really tall. She will be so disappointed lol.
She wants to be short which won't happen because no one in my family is really short we are just average.

She is definitely the tallest flyer, actually 6 of 7 of our flyers are 9 on j3 (that's all the 9 year olds on the team) and she is about a head length taller then all of them lol she has always been the tallest in her class too! Idk what it's like because I never had that problem!

Well, having a daughter who reached 5'4" by 10yo and in 1 year, has grown 2 inches and now- 5'6" (tallest on the team) looking at Jaylen's long legs and her fingers - it is screaming that she may be at least 5'6'' only guesstimating at best... Unlike your daughter, my daughter wants to be tall and the gym seems to love seeing tall girls, I laugh, because every time Joelle see her at the gym, she will kiss her on the forehead and say, "keep growing kid" in her thickest Jersey accent... my daughter will nod her head and say "okay", as if, she has control over how tall she is going to be...too funny!

Last edited:
Me and her dad are both 5'6 no one in my family or his family are tall. Both his parents are really small actually. Im hoping she is just really early in growing and not that she will be really tall. She will be so disappointed lol.
She wants to be short which won't happen because no one in my family is really short we are just average.

She is definitely the tallest flyer, actually 6 of 7 of our flyers are 9 on j3 (that's all the 9 year olds on the team) and she is about a head length taller then all of them lol she has always been the tallest in her class too! Idk what it's like because I never had that problem!

i shot up to 5'4" by 9 or 10 and never grew again. i was "tall" for a few years and then everyone caught up/outgrew me and i became on the shorter end. my parents are exactly 5 foot and 6'6" so we had no idea where i'd land. i wish i kept growing though. i'd love to have long legs.

Meanwhile my 10 year old won't grow!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Those 10 year olds are so tricky.

I've had 10s on my Y2 or J3 who were 5'4 and had other gyms accusing me of using overaged kids.

Then I've had 10s who are just teeny tiny. I had a 10-year-old so small (like 4'6/7ish) on J3 that a gym was once convinced that she was in 2nd grade and I was "cheating."

(I'm 5'0 as an adult, so I have always been on the small side. Trust me, everyone wants to be teeny tiny until you try to get into a R rated movie in HS and the cashiers are convinced you're in middle school. Or you get carded buying wine. At 30.)

Being short is a struggle. I'm 5'1 and have been done growing for several years after a growth plate injury. But I am one of the bases my coach likes to pull for demonstrations because of my strength! Everybody is always surprised seeing my base and not fly

My daughter is so short. She has been diagnosed with delayed growth, so she'll reach "normal" height most likely. She's 4'7" right now...she's grown ONE INCH (documented by her doctors) in two years. She turned 13 in January. Even her coaches forget and were thinking she's youth eligible. Haha! She's literally the shortest senior eligible kid at her gym.

Eta: I'm 5'4" and her dad is 5'10. Our boys are 6' and 6'2."

^^^^^It's funny because my mom is 5'9. My dad is 5'7. Yet I am barely 5'0. I'm also the oldest.

My middle brother (same mom and dad) is 26 and 5'8.

The kicker: My youngest brother (mom got remarried and had him with my extremely tall 6'2 stepfather) is 6'4. At 19. We are just over 10 years apart. He has been taller than me since he was 10 and I was 20ish.

I mean, I call him my little brother, but clearly there is nothing little about him. lol.

i shot up to 5'4" by 9 or 10 and never grew again. i was "tall" for a few years and then everyone caught up/outgrew me and i became on the shorter end. my parents are exactly 5 foot and 6'6" so we had no idea where i'd land. i wish i kept growing though. i'd love to have long legs.

My older sister was the tallest girl in elementary school. Present day she's 4'10 at the age of 31. I can't tell if her daughter (she's 9) is tall or short.

My younger sister was also a tall elementary schooler....now she's 5'1

Meanwhile I was tiny my whole life...and now I'm the tallest of the 3 of us.........I'm 5'2.

And our parents are 5'4 and 5'8. My sisters ex-husband is 6'2, so who knows how my niece will end up. Her feet are big tho

My older sister was the tallest girl in elementary school. Present day she's 4'10 at the age of 31. I can't tell if her daughter (she's 9) is tall or short.

Meanwhile I was tiny my whole life...and now I'm the tallest of the 3 of us.........I'm 5'2.

And our parents are 5'4 and 5'8. My sisters ex-husband is 6'2, so who knows how my niece will end up. Her feet are big tho

This is awesome! She has been the tallest every year in all her classes.

You're 5'2? You're previous avatar led me to believe you like supermodel height. I feel like my world is all shaken up.

My cp was the tallest in her class at that age. I'm tall so I expected her to be as well. Not so much lol. Now done growing my cp is 5'1". She did all her growing early and then just stopped.

You're 5'2? You're previous avatar led me to believe you like supermodel height. I feel like my world is all shaken up.

Haha No. I'm wearing like 4 inch heels in that picture...but I guess that's irrelevant since you couldn't see my legs

I just have really long arms and legs ( and irl really good posture) so people always think that I am taller than really am.

But nope. I'm not tall at all

I had a 10-year-old so small (like 4'6/7ish)
CP turns 12 in 3 weeks and she's 4'5". :eek: She hates being small, but our genes do not indicate she will grow much more. I grew early & was the tallest kid in school. Now I'm an average 5'6" & I'm the giant in the family. :confused:

She would love to be a base, but sadly she wasn't blessed with the muscular structure to do that.

Back