College 2014 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mizzou Intermediate dropped from 1st to 7th :( Toss landed on ground.

Sounds like advanced did well - 1SB.

Daughter is trying out there - thus the interest.

South Carolina (Cheer D1A): Py bobbles.

Clemson (All-Girl 1A): 1 Major SB, 1 SB, Major Py fall on one side, Py fall on other side.

U of South Carolina (Div 1A): pyramid fall

(someone else said bobbles, who knows)

Excuse my stupidity, but do they take both days or just finals scores to determine the winner? I'm not up on my NCA college knowledge.

Maryland (All-Girl 1A): 1 SB, 2 SF, Py issues.

North Carolina State (Cheer D1A): 1 SF, 2 SB.

Texas Tech (Cheer D1A): 1 Coed SB, 1 SF, 3 SB.

Louisville (All-Girl 1A): HIT!

Oklahoma State (Cheer D1A): 1 SB/Early dismount.

Last edited:
South Carolina all girl had a FIVE point safety deduction for no spotter (or not enough spotters?, idk) behind their 2-1-1 tick tock. That would have them in second ahead of Maryland and Louisville. These deductions don't play haha

They're massive. Same thing with Bridgewater yesterday. And when I cheered, we got a .5 legality deduction for doing extensions in the 45 second (back when the score was out of 10, not 100).

But that seems like a weird thing to mess up on. You need a spotter that's not the backspot, but that's pretty well known I thought. Maybe the spotter wasn't in place in time.

Excuse my stupidity, but do they take both days or just finals scores to determine the winner? I'm not up on my NCA college knowledge.

Just finals. I think your 45 second score might carry over, but I can't remember.

I noticed a team got a 20 point safety deduction yesterday, what could even happen to result in a deduction that big?

I noticed a team got a 20 point safety deduction yesterday, what could even happen to result in a deduction that big?

A lot of legalities? I don't think there's any one deduction that's that big.

They're massive. Same thing with Bridgewater yesterday. And when I cheered, we got a .5 legality deduction for doing extensions in the 45 second (back when the score was out of 10, not 100).

But that seems like a weird thing to mess up on. You need a spotter that's not the backspot, but that's pretty well known I thought. Maybe the spotter wasn't in place in time.

Probably something like that. This is way way secondhand info so don't quote me on it. I just know it had to do with that pyramid.

And that 20 point, could it be like multiple stunts doing an illegal skill? Or is that only taken out once?

Louisville (Cheer D1A): 1 SF.

Awards time! I don't think there is a clear winner in any of the big 3 divisions!

DII results: 1- Oklahoma City 2- Tarleton 3- Young Harris 4- Lindenwood 5- Grand Valley

DI results: 1- U of Central Arkansas 2- Weber 3- Sam Houston 4- Stephen F Austin 5- Austin Peay

Last edited:
Back