College 2014 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't believe so no. There's no double competing.

I tried looking at rule book, but it wasn't super specific. Talked about one college team - but didn't know if they mean for just one college or simply one team all together.

Saw in a picture part of Louisville's new uniforms. Any one have or find a full picture? Wishing there were more videos from send off performances out :(

Is the white only for all girl? I really miss when Louisville had 3 different uniforms for the teams.

Edit: just saw an insta video of large in white too. But the boys were wearing shorts.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Is the white only for all girl? I really miss when Louisville had 3 different uniforms for the teams.

No, this year, all teams wear white at Nationals. Then when the teams are 'split' into all-girl, small coed, and large coed to cheer games, oftentimes the teams separate into different colors, sometimes to accommodate the numbers of cheerleaders and the number of required uniforms for football games, but for the most part, the teams will attempt to cheer in the uniforms they used the Spring before at Nationals with certain exceptions: cheering at blackouts, whiteouts, redouts then they wear that color uniforms. But they rotate colors every year for Nationals, i.e. this year white, last year black, next year red, etc.

Back