College 2014 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sam Houston St appears to have flyers in crop tops and everyone else in full tops? Weird.
Bk4mvv8IIAAx3eR.jpg

Sam Houston St appears to have flyers in crop tops and everyone else in full tops? Weird.
Bk4mvv8IIAAx3eR.jpg

Oh hey, I have that same uniform top.

That's interesting, I wonder how it looks in other formations.

Bk4mvv8IIAAx3eR.jpg

The only logical thing I could think for think for this is that one girl forgot the crop top and one girl forget the full top so the decided to make flyers in crop and everyone else in full top. Otherwise, I think it's very strange. I do like the uniform in both versions tho!

Possibility: Limited number of crops = only some people get them. To even it out, only flyers get one (rather than having flyers mirroring each other in TOTALLY DIFFERENT TOPS.) That would be awkward looking.

Possibility: Limited number of crops = only some people get them. To even it out, only flyers get one (rather than having flyers mirroring each other in TOTALLY DIFFERENT TOPS.) That would be awkward looking.
I need a picture of them in like a jump formation to see if it bothers me as much as I think it will.

Here's my possibility.

These are new uniforms. Varsity messed up. The end.

I looked at their facebook page.

My new possibility

Every flyer in the program just has that uniform in a crop, just because.
8/31/13 vs Houston Baptist - Sam Houston State University Spirit Program | Facebook

Really liked UTSA all girl pyramid

Bridgewater mascot was super cute during cheer

Louisville uniforms look great on the floor. Love all girls dance (Britney Spears yay). Hoping they win it.

Never a fan of the start of the cheers from OSU. Also not a fan of the uniforms all girl wore. Anyway, all teams I've watched so far looked great!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have accomplished nothing at work today, thanks to NCA nationals.

Anyone venture a guess of the 5 point safety for Mizzou?

JMU looked great. But surprised at tumbling?

Back