College 2014 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Finally getting to watch videos and the Bridgewater State mascot is SO cute in its little cheer uniform and bow! Is there a mascot competition at NCA? Hope the BSU bear is entered and wins.

Waiting for the video of Wright State to get uploaded, yay for a fellow Horizon League team (although I don't think they moved on to finals)

Davenport University-Love the tumbling pass down the middle during the first stunts. Wish they didn't have so many mistakes though

Ooo I see you Georgia Tech! Nice job @King , looks great! Especially love the mascot during the routine. He's great!!

Last edited:
Finally getting to watch videos and the Bridgewater State mascot is SO cute in its little cheer uniform and bow! Is there a mascot competition at NCA? Hope the BSU bear is entered and wins.

Waiting for the video of Wright State to get uploaded, yay for a fellow Horizon League team (although I don't think they moved on to finals)

Davenport University-Love the tumbling pass down the middle during the first stunts. Wish they didn't have so many mistakes though

Ooo I see you Georgia Tech! Nice job @King , looks great! Especially love the mascot during the routine. He's great!!

haha thanks! I am surprised at how many people dont use the mascot. It is a nice little choreography addition I think

More dumb questions....are all advanced teams scored on same rubric regardless of division? Seems somewhat inconsistent. Especially for tumbling.

Back