All-Star 2014 New World's Practice Wear...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope these are real because I really like them
2wn6zjt.jpg

23jh4sj.jpg

The sports bras with two straps on one side like the 2nd CEA one... are they just regular sports bras that are worn that way? Or are they actually cut differently and have to be worn as a one shoulder?

The sports bras with two straps on one side like the 2nd CEA one... are they just regular sports bras that are worn that way? Or are they actually cut differently and have to be worn as a one shoulder?

It joins differently at the back compared to a normal sports bra, so I think these are made to be one shoulder :) I first thought that the smoed one shoulder ones were normal sports bras worn differently, but I think someone on the team pointed out that they were made to be worn like that!

They're cut like that. Smoed's practice wear they got before NCA has the same top.

It's a totally different style but I'm loving the coed elite practice gear. I like sublimation for practice stuff.

My cp13 (for two more days, she's a cp14 the first day of worlds) has the cutest black dress but her accessorizing is the bomb diggity.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back