OT 2014 Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

So shes 15..

For ice skating the minimum age is 15 by July 1 (or 30th, I don't feel like looking it up) of the previous year. So as long as she had turned 15 by this date in 2013 she is legal.
That last spin and her flexibility...I have never in my life seen anything like that. Simply unreal.

For ice skating the minimum age is 15 by July 1 (or 30th, I don't feel like looking it up) of the previous year. So as long as she had turned 15 by this date in 2013 she is legal.
That last spin and her flexibility...I have never in my life seen anything like that. Simply unreal.

Yeah last night they said she made the cut off by 26 days.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The thing I'm most excited for these Olympics is Kim Yuna's long program. If she's doing the same one she was competing last year (I'd be surprised if she isn't but who knows), it is STUNNING. Received one of the highest long program scores ever recorded (I believe her long program from 2010 still holds as the highest scoring).

So did anyone notice the Finnish coach for the male slopestyle was knitting at the top before his athlete went down? And the female that crashed and it actually cracked her helmet... Scary stuff.

So did anyone notice the Finnish coach for the male slopestyle was knitting at the top before his athlete went down? And the female that crashed and it actually cracked her helmet... Scary stuff.

Yes! I saw the knitting, interesting and so nonchalant about it.

Anyone watch the medal ceremony for Team Figure Skating just now! Loved the closeness of the Canadian team, they all really look like best friends! And Russia belting out the words to their National Anthem was great.

And of course, seeing Team USA up there!

BgIYIPnIAAAroFr.jpg

BgIUy0ACQAAX9GN.png

I'm also obsessed with this picture of Jamie Anderson and Sage Kotsenburg, the two USA gold medalists in Snowboarding Slopestyle
BgHOV25IAAAdJ_3.jpg

Last edited:
Julia is such a beautiful skater, i loved her Short Program!
Watching figure skating always brings back so many nice memories, sometimes it's hard to believe i switched to Cheerleading, this world is just so different lol

And this is why I cringe when I go snowboarding and see people not wearing helmets - especially young kids. It's not cool to wear a helmet? How cool is it to have serious brain damage from a fall? :mad: Just wear it.

And this is why I cringe when I go snowboarding and see people not wearing helmets - especially young kids. It's not cool to wear a helmet? How cool is it to have serious brain damage from a fall? :mad: Just wear it.
My 10 year old took a nasty spill yesterday while boarding. I cannot imagine not putting a helmet on him. I learned to ski without one but now wear one too. Have to set a good example!!

Latest posts

Back