All-Star 2014 Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Valley Elite Allstars senior restricted coed 5 (Big Red) got an At-Large bid this weekend at Athletic.... But they have pushed themselves like crazy all season and we have some doubles and standing fulls and stuff now so we may not even use it.. Going as Small Coed 5 (Worlds) at Cheersport Atlanta in hopes of maybe getting a world's bid

I am just wondering, when I look at the different Summit divisions represented for bids on the Varsity website, it seems like the Y5 is not listed,,, Is there a reason for that? (Just wondering?) :oops:

I am just wondering, when I look at the different Summit divisions represented for bids on the Varsity website, it seems like the Y5 is not listed,,, Is there a reason for that? (Just wondering?) :oops:
It shows up on the divisions offered. Do you mean the list of bids accepted?

It shows up on the divisions offered. Do you mean the list of bids accepted?
Hi NJ Coach, no, I meant the divisions offered,,,
I looked and I did not see it offered,,, you know, there is everything offered and in the Youth only 1-4,,,you know maybe they updated the website and I neglected to check...:D

Hi NJ Coach, no, I meant the divisions offered,,,
I looked and I did not see it offered,,, you know, there is everything offered and in the Youth only 1-4,,,you know maybe they updated the website and I neglected to check...:D
I'm here to calm your fears! ;) If you look under FAQs, the Y5 division is listed as an offered division.

Thanks, I am officially relieved, now I am a crazy wrecked now that a Summit bid may not be forthcoming! Lol

Back