All-Star 2014 Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would love a block schedule please. Just give us an idea of what the weekend looks like. If I purchase the park pass will I actually have time to use it? **Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Block schedule will come out probably sometime late next week as there's still bid events this weekend.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Block schedule will come out probably sometime late next week as there's still bid events this weekend.

They have got to have an IDEA of the schedule at this point. Would just like to see the rough draft to give me a clue, will we go in at 8am or 9pm... Something !!

They have got to have an IDEA of the schedule at this point. Would just like to see the rough draft to give me a clue, will we go in at 8am or 9pm... Something !!
they have to have a rough idea of times.. i need to know as well!!

Would love a block schedule please. Just give us an idea of what the weekend looks like. If I purchase the park pass will I actually have time to use it? **Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
This will all depend on how many teams your gym is bringing and if you're going to support other teams, when your team competes, etc. Last year many of our parents got these passes and used them nearly everyday. Last year we took 3 teams, and we practiced at Allstar on Friday and then journeyed to Magic Kingdom together afterwards.That was the only time my entire gym went somewhere, and after that it was just my friends/their families. We competed late saturday so we went to hollywood studios in the morning/early afternoon, then magic kingdom again, went to watch our teams and compete, and then went back to hollywood studios. Sunday my team was the only to make finals from my gym, so we competed and then went to epcot, as well as went back to magic kingdom. We never got to see animal kingdom because it's a little farther away apparently. I definitely think it was well worth it.

Summit Clarity please asap. If your team is attending on an at-large bid and participants chose the commuter package (athlete lodging with family offsite), how do spectators/parents gain entry into this comp - i.e., hopper passes, commuter package? When viewing the commuter package on the Summit website, it lists participant/coach costs. If you purchase hopper Disney passes separately, will that allow you full access into the event at ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex?

You can buy park hoppers from Varsity and they include admission to the Summit or you can pay the daily admission fee ($30ish?). Last year, we were able to use military park hoppers (with the water parks and more added). I have no clue if this year will be the same.

Here's the link from Varsity for ticket info:
Customer Information

Summit Clarity please asap. If your team is attending on an at-large bid and participants chose the commuter package (athlete lodging with family offsite), how do spectators/parents gain entry into this comp - i.e., hopper passes, commuter package? When viewing the commuter package on the Summit website, it lists participant/coach costs. If you purchase hopper Disney passes separately, will that allow you full access into the event at ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex?
You can buy tickets for each day of the comp. $25 per day for WWOS.

You can buy park hoppers from Varsity and they include admission to the Summit or you can pay the daily admission fee ($30ish?). Last year, we were able to use military park hoppers (with the water parks and more added). I have no clue if this year will be the same.

Here's the link from Varsity for ticket info:
Customer Information

to answer your question... no you can't use the military park hoppers this year to get into the Summit. :( Friend of mine called on Friday and was informed that Military park hoppers would not work this year for Summit.

Question: In Small Restricted level 5 there are 3 coed teams listed on the website as having bids, will they compete in the Small Senior Restricted (all girl) or in the Small Senior Restricted Coed division? Only 1 team is listed under the coed division too.

Thanks! :)

Question: In Small Restricted level 5 there are 3 coed teams listed on the website as having bids, will they compete in the Small Senior Restricted (all girl) or in the Small Senior Restricted Coed division? Only 1 team is listed under the coed division too.

Thanks! :)
The whole sheet is screwed up there are coeds listed in all girl division teams listed in divisions that the gym doesn't even have and all kinds of other large errors!

Back