All-Star 2014 Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question: In Small Restricted level 5 there are 3 coed teams listed on the website as having bids, will they compete in the Small Senior Restricted (all girl) or in the Small Senior Restricted Coed division? Only 1 team is listed under the coed division too.

Thanks! :)
My CP's small senior restricted 5 is listed in the coed division so it appears it will be separate from the all girls.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Since teams have 48 hrs to declare bids and the last bids were given out this past weekend, we should pretty much know who is competing by now, correct?

Also, could anyone elaborate on which divisions have the wrong teams in them?

Would love to see a block schedule soon.

Yes ECE will be sending Small Youth 3, Large Junior 4, Small Senior 4 and Large Senior 4.2
Good luck to their Y3! They won our Y3 division at the Summit when we were with Cheer Florida last year. Not only amazing but great sportsmanship and sweet to our Y3 girls as well :)

Since teams have 48 hrs to declare bids and the last bids were given out this past weekend, we should pretty much know who is competing by now, correct?

Also, could anyone elaborate on which divisions have the wrong teams in them?

Would love to see a block schedule soon.

I can tell you some incorrect ones: we are listed on their several times for bids that we never accepted that should of been passed down

Small youth 1-stars cheer & tumbling academy

Small junior 2-vipers
(That bid is from NCA and we were just listed as vipers at NCA not stars)

Large restricted 5-
Stars cheer & tumbling academy

WE will be taking: small j3, small j4, small y2, small s3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we have an updated list from Varsity today. I'm guessing block schedule should be out soon.
I just went and looked at the lost again, all our teams that aren't going are still on there. So it's probably not real accurate!

I just went and looked at the lost again, all our teams that aren't going are still on there. So it's probably not real accurate!

They took off the original 3 coed teams and put in 2 more on Small Restricted 5.

We need to quickly decide today if we want to buy the wrist band for the Celebration party. Just received the text that we need to let gym know asap. We are going on the commuter package. Did anyone attend Celebration party last year? Recommendation? CP of course wants to go, but I am thinking too late and we can head home before party kicks off. What time did it start? Fun? Worth it?

We need to quickly decide today if we want to buy the wrist band for the Celebration party. Just received the text that we need to let gym know asap. We are going on the commuter package. Did anyone attend Celebration party last year? Recommendation? CP of course wants to go, but I am thinking too late and we can head home before party kicks off. What time did it start? Fun? Worth it?

The only thing I heard about it, was that it was too crowded and the lines were very long.

Back