All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@imrichhowboutu and I had a laugh on fbook about the fact that the NY shirt has NYC landmarks, yet not ONE of those teams is anywhere NEAR NYC. Closest are the LI teams which are a good 2 hrs away or so, depending on where you're coming from. I was like, 'Why not Niagara falls- that's probably closer to some teams! They're about as New Yawk as my big toe.'

We need a New York City Allstars! Imagine all the great team themes that could come out of it (Skyscrapers, Taxis, Big Apple)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android should I make an official twitter? Like the Starbucks Allstars??

Are gyms waiting till the last minute to release worlds shirts for sale, or do they normally wait this close to worlds. I haven't seen anything new on some of the mega gyms pro shops since NCA.... Can't remember if it was like this last year.

The only shirts I truly like are the Cali's Worlds tank and American's. (Both California teams, obviously.)

The International tees have way too much going on, the New York tee I am hoping is a joke -- hello... flash back to the 80's, and yes there are a ton that are done by Illusive that haven't impressed me. And I usually LOVE their shirts.

Too bad I came back way too late from my cheer hiatus. I'm sure I could've designed and printed up the Fierce Board shirt... Maybe next year....

Are gyms waiting till the last minute to release worlds shirts for sale, or do they normally wait this close to worlds. I haven't seen anything new on some of the mega gyms pro shops since NCA.... Can't remember if it was like this last year.

This seems really late. If I remember correctly last season at my gym we had to have placed our orders for the shirts already, and we got them the week before Worlds. Right now I don't even think the design is finalized yet.

This seems really late. If I remember correctly last season at my gym we had to have placed our orders for the shirts already, and we got them the week before Worlds. Right now I don't even think the design is finalized yet.
I wish Cali would put more up, I've seen so many great shirts from LB, coed, etc over the past few seasons, but all they ever have is smoed shirts..... Why is that, kinda curious.

Orange Worlds Shirt
29pqkwn.png

Steel Worlds Shirt
xdt5jd.png

Do Stingrays tank tops usually run small or big, i remember someone saying that about the old orange tops awhile ago. thinking about going in that direction if i get a worlds shirt from them.

Do Stingrays tank tops usually run small or big, i remember someone saying that about the old orange tops awhile ago. thinking about going in that direction if i get a worlds shirt from them.
I got the orange tank in an AS (what i wear in t shirts) and it fit really weirdly, like I had a huge gap from my armpit to the actual tank, it's hard to explain but it wasn't a 'fitted' tank if that makes sense.

Where's the love for PEACH and SLATE?!?! I saw that they have a world's bow on the pro shop and it didn't have Peach on there either!! I'm hoping they just haven't released their shirt designs yet. I hope the Peach shirt has "Peach Cobbler" or "Circlin' the globe like 285" on it!

Where's the love for PEACH and SLATE?!?! I saw that they have a world's bow on the pro shop and it didn't have Peach on there either!! AGH!!!

Are you talking about on the home page of the pro shop? Where it shows the steel and orange worlds shirt designs?

If so that bow has all 4 teams on it. Peach is in the top left corner if your looking at the bow.

And I think peach and slate will have their own shirts for worlds they just haven't been released yet. Trust me stingrays has love for all their teams!

Back