All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you talking about on the home page of the pro shop? Where it shows the steel and orange worlds shirt designs?

If so that bow has all 4 teams on it. Peach is in the top left corner if your looking at the bow.

And I think peach and slate will have their own shirts for worlds they just haven't been released yet. Trust me stingrays has love for all their teams!
Yeah I thought that was an orange in the top left of the bow. Either way I know Rays will put out some great (and classy) shirts. I love what they've put out so far and can't wait to see the rest of them!

ok so now were just waiting for ace, top gun, cheer athletics, world cup, spirit of texas, and maryland twisters! the wait will kill me no doubt in my mind!

All I want is an all black t-shirt that says "Fiercebort" on the front in pink capital letters. That is what I want the Fierceboard Worlds shirt to be.
The back can say "I be posting on that board, posting, posting, on that board.
Team this.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yep. Sign me up for one. (And I won't be mad if it comes in a ladies version and not just a big boxy shirt)

I wonder if someone could organize this as being just a general Fierceboard shirt and not just a Worlds shirt (if enough people actually wanted one). I think it's now a little too late to organize a Worlds shirt unless people pick them up from whoever gets them in Florida.

Do Stingrays tank tops usually run small or big, i remember someone saying that about the old orange tops awhile ago. thinking about going in that direction if i get a worlds shirt from them.
I have the lime green tank with the rays hand in blue glitter, it fits me just like a regular t shirt does. They did mine while I was there (with the little heat press that presses whatever design you want) so I'm not sure if the ones they order are different.

Yep. Sign me up for one. (And I won't be mad if it comes in a ladies version and not just a big boxy shirt)

I'm actually imagining it in one of those slightly oversize tanks....so that I can pair it with yoga capris, matching tennis shoes, complimentary sports bra and a little elastic headband

Better known as my "I look like I just came from the gym/ran the bridge and now I'm in Trader Joes buying trendy, slightly organic food!" Ensemble. (When in reality I did no such work out)

And people will wonder "What's a fiercebort....and does Queen Bey post there"

And I'll be like "swerve".

This needs to happen as I've already created a backstory

Ultimate Athletics Prodigy Worlds Shirt
BktsL4uCEAA61Af.jpg:large

I'm actually imagining it in one of those slightly oversize tanks....so that I can pair it with yoga capris, matching tennis shoes, complimentary sports bra and a little elastic headband

Better known as my "I look like I just came from the gym/ran the bridge and now I'm in Trader Joes buying trendy, slightly organic food!" Ensemble. (When in reality I did no such work out)

And people will wonder "What's a fiercebort....and does Queen Bey post there"

And I'll be like "swerve".

This needs to happen as I've already created a backstory

I need you to know I instantly thought of running my Friday errands in it (which does include trader joes)

Yes. I need this shirt for my shopping.

Back