All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is that a long sleeve tee? What's the seam across the middle for?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
It's a spirit tee.... They're way oversized shirts that you wear with leggings. They got super popular in the last couple months.
But they're super expensive. I don't know why, but.... They're like $40 usually. :( I actually don't like the worlds one that much, it seems like "worlds" doesn't fill the space like it should. Usually the word goes all the way across the shoulders

It's a spirit tee.... They're way oversized shirts that you wear with leggings. They got super popular in the last couple months.
But they're super expensive. I don't know why, but.... They're like $40 usually. :( I actually don't like the worlds one that much, it seems like "worlds" doesn't fill the space like it should. Usually the word goes all the way across the shoulders

$40 is cheap. A year or two ago when they started getting big in the sorority world, I looked into getting one with my letters on it. $165 was the price tag. No thank you!

$40 is cheap. A year or two ago when they started getting big in the sorority world, I looked into getting one with my letters on it. $165 was the price tag. No thank you!

where can you order these for a team??

where can you order these for a team??
Varsity sells them! Or you can get them from the "brand name" which is I think just spirit jerseys or spirit tees, google it and you can get to their website. I think they're more expensive than the varsity ones
@AScheer wow that's crazy. Still think $40 is expensive for a shirt though :rolleyes:

Someone posted this earlier with the caption "love this years worlds shirts!". I know they are at Worlds already so I assume its the official worlds ones, however don't quote me on it

1zlerrr.jpg
OMG LEAVE THESE FOR SORORITIES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I think I saw some of those for Cheersport or NCA Nationals too. Definitely picking up on that trend for all things. And yeah the back lettering on that Worlds one is a little off from what they usually look like

And for a spirit jersey the lettering on the top is all kinds of off. It should be higher up and not as big.

I just don't like them for cheerleading. Blah.

Back