All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would like the SSX shirt for my bday, thank you. But some of these people need spell check: reppin' was wrong, as was another word on a different shirt (can't remember which one).
The Lime shirt had Worlds spelled like "wordls" or something. I think that might be the one you were thinking of? Both done by the same person I believe.

[QUOTE="
I would like the SSX shirt for my bday, thank you. But some of these people need spell check: reppin' was wrong, as was another word on a different shirt (can't remember which one).[/QUOTE]

me too please:) it's coming up next month in case anyone is needing ideas ;):p

CJA IAG6
Don't know why top and bottom of pic got cut off
219x8xv.jpg

@imrichhowboutu and I had a laugh on fbook about the fact that the NY shirt has NYC landmarks, yet not ONE of those teams is anywhere NEAR NYC. Closest are the LI teams which are a good 2 hrs away or so, depending on where you're coming from. I was like, 'Why not Niagara falls- that's probably closer to some teams! They're about as New Yawk as my big toe.'

I would like the SSX shirt for my bday, thank you. But some of these people need spell check: reppin' was wrong, as was another word on a different shirt (can't remember which one).
Someone looked up Repin, on Urban Dictionary,which would be short for representing.. so wouldn't it only be One P anyway????

Not a Worlds shirt, so I apologize, but the college section is pretty quiet. Thought I would share our team shirt for college nationals here since it was designed by @BuegeSmalls ! Obviously I'm biased but I think she did a great job and was so sweet to help us out!

Also, since I'm sure it seems random, the "13" is because there are 13 girls on the team :)

Thanks again Hannah! Putting yours in the mail tomorrow!

ETA: sorry this is so huge. I had no clue how to post a picture, haha.

Not a Worlds shirt, so I apologize, but the college section is pretty quiet. Thought I would share our team shirt for college nationals here since it was designed by @BuegeSmalls ! Obviously I'm biased but I think she did a great job and was so sweet to help us out!

Also, since I'm sure it seems random, the "13" is because there are 13 girls on the team :)

*deleted picture to save space*
You're so welcome! Hope the girls like them, and good luck at Nationals!! :)

ETA: sorry this is so huge. I had no clue how to post a picture, haha.

Okay tbh when I saw this on Instagram I was like "they do know it's 2014 right...?" Now it makes much more sense!
I like the Cali shirts and rays. That's it.
SSX has another shirt they're selling at champs league that's really cute too. It's a black tank that says small senior and then has the CEA logo in pink. Small senior is written vertically and then x is kind of in the middle. Sorry for this crap description guys

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was LOVING these shirts.....until you put the word "twerk" on the back of one of them. SMH

But the use of colors on those shirts is BEAUTIFUL

Also.....is it necessary to have THAT many shirts? :confused:

These shirts are for two teams, IAG5 and small senior 5. Two teams get two shirts each. Different team names are clearly stated on the shirts.
There is a voice over in IAG5 referencing Miley Cyrus "black widow time to work, now twerk like miley cyrus".

Someone looked up Repin, on Urban Dictionary,which would be short for representing.. so wouldn't it only be One P anyway????
Urban dictionary has two p's.

I'm Probably going to get the mechanics of this wrong but my grammatical understanding is one consonant makes the vowel sound before it long like the letter E (I.e. Re Pin...like Pinterest) and doubling the consonant makes the vowel sound short like "eh" (I.e reppin' as in representing).

Grammar gods feel free to correct every bit of that...I taught social studies for a reason.

Urban dictionary has two p's.

I'm Probably going to get the mechanics of this wrong but my grammatical understanding is one consonant makes the vowel sound before it long like the letter E (I.e. Re Pin...like Pinterest) and doubling the consonant makes the vowel sound short like "eh" (I.e reppin' as in representing).

Grammar gods feel free to correct every bit of that...I taught social studies for a reason.

You are correct. One consonant generally = long vowel. Double consonant generally = short vowel. Desert/dessert being an exception before anyone brings it up.

Back