All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lolol noo they're real pockets!!!
x1yb8y.png
I NEED THAT ALPHA PHI SHIRT WHERE O WHERE DID U GET IT?!? My mother will dis own me if I don't pledge alpha phi because I'll be a "legacy"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I truly could have just not paid attention in the past but have there always been this many tank tops? Is there a reason for it? I don't like or dislike tanks, I was just curious. Oh, is it because of the coverup rule so they aren't putting sleeves over uni sleeves? Sorry haha, those are a lot of questions.
Probably because Florida is hot and it's right before summer so more chances to wear them? I personally prefer to practice in a tank than a t shirt so maybe they make tanks so they can practice in them.

tumblr_n3u8wiAHnw1rr2pv3o1_500.jpg

looks a little more bearable in a tank
Are they selling It in a tank? I hope so!! I didn't see it in a tank on the website pro shop. I wanna tank definitely for worlds but I don't want the all black tank with wc logo on the front because I almost passed out from the heat last year in a black tank.

Are they selling It in a tank? I hope so!! I didn't see it in a tank on the website pro shop. I wanna tank definitely for worlds but I don't want the all black tank with wc logo on the front because I almost passed out from the heat last year in a black tank.

Never mind just found the tank but $5 MORE THAN THE T SHRT REALLY?

I truly could have just not paid attention in the past but have there always been this many tank tops? Is there a reason for it? I don't like or dislike tanks, I was just curious. Oh, is it because of the coverup rule so they aren't putting sleeves over uni sleeves? Sorry haha, those are a lot of questions.
I'd see sooo many people cutting their t shirts into tanks. Maybe just saves a step haha.

I NEED THAT ALPHA PHI SHIRT WHERE O WHERE DID U GET IT?!? My mother will dis own me if I don't pledge alpha phi because I'll be a "legacy"

Here's the thing,
Just because your mom was in Alpha Phi doesn't mean you need to be too! Trust me, I love and believe in everything our 10 founders did back in 1872, but what really makes me love Alpha Phi is the actual sisters in my chapter. We have common interests and share similar but different complementary personalities. When you end up going through rush, there might be another house that you just get along with the girls better in. Don't limit yourself just to Alpha Phi because you're a legacy. Even then, some chapters won't care if you're a legacy - they'll drop you if they really want to.

We're getting tanks again. We're from Canada and Florida is stinkin' hot compared to up here. We'd all die in shirts

Back