All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why would you say that? We are actually great friends with them and Jason used to do a lot of our choreography before he got his gym going. I think it shows great sportsmanship.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@jennarap

It makes more sense when @CatsCoach113 explained how much time you've spent together between the two programs. I promise I meant nothing rude by the statement.

I also didn't get the phrase on the back at first. I glossed over the PROUD part and was confused about how Pro had anything to do with representing the USA.

Her statement wasn't rude at all. Most of us on here weren't aware of the bond formed between those two teams. No one is insulting the shirt or the partnership. :chillpill:
Thanks but no thanks on the chill pill. I'm quite chill already.

Does anyone know anything about company shirts? I haven't seen a Varsity shirt, Jam Brands, Epic, Cheer and Dance Extreme, anything really for the teams going to worlds. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Does anyone know anything about company shirts? I haven't seen a Varsity shirt, Jam Brands, Epic, Cheer and Dance Extreme, anything really for the teams going to worlds. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Varsity shirt:

Bl6c-zxIMAA8Y-a.jpg:large

Bl6c-veIAAArfbd.jpg:large

Anyone who's at worlds already and can show a picture of the shirts and hoodies they are selling this year?

I
I saw a picture of the folded up jam brands one. Or at least I think that's what it was. you can't really tell what it looks like but it was in a picture of lady elite's worlds goody bags. Jenees sister jaiden posted it on Instagram.

I can upload a pic of the jambrands shirts tonight. My team is wearing them for our showcase.
they are black with bright writing.

Not digging the kelly green on the varsity one...idk...

Team Champion shirts are cute IMO! Very bright and girly. JAMBRAND ones are simple but I like them.

Back