All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheermom1969 you got the skinny huh? She was Ops when the emails came out humm but both Ops and Live 5 didn't have enough kids on the teams so at Cali camp they were together. After camp they split and she was one of three kids that did both teams. We said no way. You forgot to mention Tannaz offered her a spot on Sparkle but by then she made a team some where else. Oh yeah and didn't that team win Worlds? Yup I think so. Get the facts straight!
It is completely none of my business, but I am totally confused as to why you have such animosity if your kid made all these teams?

One expression of Freedom of speech. And two I bashed a program as whole not just one person.

Regarding the comment I replied to I have experienced first hand there kids from Cali that are favorites and who are spoiled brats who walk around acting like they deserve the world. Someone needs to slap them.
I don't get why you would bash a whole program?! Did your Susie attend all locations? Man, you and Susie sure made your rounds for you to be able to bash everyone as spoiled brats at Cali. Heck maybe you had a bad experience at one location but for you to comment on here saying kids should get slapped and that everyone is spoil at Cali just makes you sound crazy! How does CF feel about you blasting others gyms in such a public manner? Inside thoughts honey...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheerdad- yes she was on two teams. Her information was incorrect and needed to be corrected. Cali treats theirs kids like numbers/ bodies vs kids/ young adults that they are having an effect on. I understand this a competitive sport and everyone wants to win but at what cost? The way they treat the their parents...HA! Forget about the fact that you are paying for service. And they are nice to you until they are done using you.

Now does anyone want their Cp apart of a program like this?

Regarding spoiling athlete comment- yes their are many athletes in that program who get the special treatment. Don't pay and walk around with their head in the clouds instead of being humble for the talent that God has given them. Someone needs to knock some sense into them. The cheer world is small.

If you don't like my comments then ignore them.
And if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it? Your kid won worlds and I'm assuming is happier now. Enjoy your new gym and stop attacking Cali all of the time, it looks desperate.

@King How much of her abuse does she get to dish out before she's banned? I have never in my time on the board asked to have someone be put in the corner but slapping Cali kids and trashing the gym? Where is the bar set on this?

Cheermom1969 you got the skinny huh? She was Ops when the emails came out humm but both Ops and Live 5 didn't have enough kids on the teams so at Cali camp they were together. After camp they split and she was one of three kids that did both teams. We said no way. You forgot to mention Tannaz offered her a spot on Sparkle but by then she made a team some where else. Oh yeah and didn't that team win Worlds? Yup I think so. Get the facts straight!

At least you achieved your dreams of winning world...

brookecathiss.gif

@King How much of her abuse does she get to dish out before she's banned? I have never in my time on the board asked to have someone be put in the corner but slapping Cali kids and trashing the gym? Where is the bar set on this?

She should have been banned after trashing an athlete saying she/he was too high to perform.

Just wait....

hey look, I had an opinion that was harsh, but to start assuming things about my child or me or our experiences is not okay when you don't know the facts and ITS NOT OKAY. Its also not okay to assume a person would literally slap child. Its saying people, you know A saying is any concisely written or spoken linguistic expression. I apologize if anyone confused.

And I'll apologize for bashing Cali. Some people have great experiences and some don't. My CP loves where is now and we love it too.

Again, you don't know us so don't assume. Any parent is going to defend their kid.

Why did I just get a ton of reported posts?! Grrrrrr....

Back