All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If she is going to open her own gym, why would she cheer somewhere else? It's like saying that she doesn't support her own gym so why should others support it?.
maybe they don't have a team for her age/skill set? I don't know, I've never really thought of it in that way. not sure about others.

If it's a brand new gym, I highly doubt they would have been able to field a level 5 team on the first season, so that's probably why.
Will she have time to do Rays as well as Halo? I think if you're going to open your own gym, then you should commit to that. I feel that she is betraying her own gym by not even cheering there herself.

Will she have time to do Rays as well as Halo? I think if you're going to open your own gym, then you should commit to that. I feel that she is betraying her own gym by not even cheering there herself.

I've noticed that unless they're HEAVILY recruiting L5 talent, new gyms tend to garner the most new talent in lower levels and younger kids. So they really might not have a team for her.

That, and she is still a kid herself. She really might (gasp) WANT to cheer with her friends. As opposed to kids she recruited to come to her program?

Back