All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What percentage of large all girl teams usually have doubles? I watched world videos from last year, but it goes fast. There is no way I can tell.

Well last year there were only 9 teams in large senior at Worlds. So go large and you automatically make finals. Not saying that's why...but stranger things have happened ;)
:wasntme:

But is that honestly an accomplishment? I'd rather place 15th in medium than 9th in large. Does the thought of performing on the baseball field for 2:30 really influence what size/competition you're going to have all season?

:wasntme:

But is that honestly an accomplishment? I'd rather place 15th in medium than 9th in large. Does the thought of performing on the baseball field for 2:30 really influence what size/competition you're going to have all season?
I can't proclaim to know anyone else's thoughts but my own...but I would say, for some, "yes it does"

Well last year there were only 9 teams in large senior at Worlds. So go large and you automatically make finals. Not saying that's why...but stranger things have happened ;)

I feel like there are more large senior teams this year---like gyms that didn't previously have one, now have one, so I'm not sure it'll be the same scenario this year---but your explanation would not surprise me in the least.

I feel like there are more large senior teams this year---like gyms that didn't previously have one, now have one, so I'm not sure it'll be the same scenario this year---but your explanation would not surprise me in the least.
It's August, so we'll see how many still decide to stick around come November. It'll probably settle around 6-8.

so it went from 9 teams to 12 for large senior. its to early in the morning for me to remember, but whats the cutoff number for teams making into finals.

so it went from 9 teams to 12 for large senior. its to early in the morning for me to remember, but whats the cutoff number for teams making into finals.
10, but there were around the same number of teams at this point last year and there ended up only being 9. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of those teams changed divisions at some point.

10, but there were around the same number of teams at this point last year and there ended up only being 9. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of those teams changed divisions at some point.
So if there ends up being 12 teams this year, two teams wouldn't make finals?

Back