All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you to those that took the Rays videos! That was a great start to my week to watch them.
Orange - I'm in love once again :cloud9:
Peach - Amazing!
Apple - first year worlds team and already better than some long-time worlds teams. I'm impressed.

Overall I love to see how well everything is already executed. The emphasis on good technique from level 1 to 5 at Rays is something I just love to watch.

I guess now I'll wait for Cheersport to watch all of the lower level Rays teams...

Loving Peach's routine!!!! No idea why, maybe it's just me, but it seemed SO FAST (like the video was sped up)....[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]. Now just waiting for their music to be released. I know, I know, Why can't I just be happy with a video? No idea...but I NEED it! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving Peach's routine!!!! No idea why, maybe it's just me, but it seemed SO FAST (like the video was sped up)....[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]. Now just waiting for their music to be released. I know, I know, Why can't I just be happy with a video? No idea...but I NEED it! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, they need to release Peach's music!
They looked good but they were definitely watered.

Ok, now Apple....I don't think I can say everything I feel about this team. Love. Before I watched them I was thinking it was going to give me an Orange vibe. SO GLAD THEY DIDN'T!!! They have a whole new feel that is ALL APPLE. I LOVE IT. They have the skills (though no quite as clean/sharp as Orange when they were small, YET), but their energy/attitude was something that I always missed from Orange. I think Apple is going to do VERY well this season!! I'm not sure who I like more now: Peach or Apple!! AGH!

P.S. Get it flyers with those kick-up scorpions and center girl in dance!!

Ok, now Apple....I don't think I can say everything I feel about this team. Love. Before I watched them I was thinking it was going to give me an Orange vibe. SO GLAD THEY DIDN'T!!! They have a whole new feel that is ALL APPLE. I LOVE IT. They have the skills (though no quite as clean/sharp as Orange when they were small, YET), but their energy/attitude was something that I always missed from Orange. I think Apple is going to do VERY well this season!! I'm not sure who I like more now: Peach or Apple!! AGH!

P.S. Get it flyers with those kick-up scorpions and center girl in dance!!
If you've noticed, Orange and Steel have a different style from Apple and Peach, it's because they have different coaches. I believe Roger Schonder and Casey Jones are coaches for Orange and Steel while Scott East and Wendy McConnell are coaches for Peach and Apple. It's actually nice to see the variation of choreography within the same location, but what's key to their gym is that all teams always focus on execution. Those standing fulls and jumps by Orange on a dead mat are so clean, I can only imagine how they look like on a sprung floor.

I wish someone had recorded Smoke's routine two weeks ago... the wait is killing me, I'm more excited to hear their music more than anything to be honest (and of course the routine that comes with it).

Back