All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe it's just personal preference, but I think their opening (and I felt this way last year too) is trying entirely too hard. Combining those tumbling formations and stunting in the back of them, in my opinion, would look a lot more impressive and not look so try hard-y. Other than that the talent is there, I'm just really hoping they have a routine that lives up to their talent by NCA/Worlds
i liked cali coeds opening last year, but ill agree with this as well, their opening last year would have looked so much better if it was incorporated with their actual tumbling section. Cali Coed has SO much tumbling this year, i mean the only time they dont tumble is during the elite stunt section and the dance.

Pretty sure it's her. I think I saw a picture of her with that big hair piece at Cali showcase.

I agree she doesn't need it. I couldn't look at anything else than her hair.
I just saw a picture on her Instagram and she is wearing fake hair [emoji45] maybe she is a model for them. #toomuchhair[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a whole lotta hair! It's hard to focus on anything else at times, but hopefully since it's fake it doesn't shed like some people's so it's not all up on her bases and in their mouths.

Yeah, I don't understand the hair. In other threads there is discussion of how important uniformity of hair is and then there's this massive headpiece. I don't get it. I just looked at their Instagram and these things start at $275. What? That's complete crazysauce guys. :(

Yeah, I don't understand the hair. In other threads there is discussion of how important uniformity of hair is and then there's this massive headpiece. I don't get it. I just looked at their Instagram and these things start at $275. What? That's complete crazysauce guys. :(
$275 yikes! Her having giant hair makes me think of the Bratz dolls [emoji16]

Also. Where does the hair come from??? *cry* Its so disturbing to me. It's so much hair.
b063c9f12473808fefe6d3092236a457.jpg

Maybe from the Bratz dolls lol

There was a girl on another team (I think it was an R5 but I don't recall the gym) last year with giant PLATINUM BLONDE hair as well that folks on the boards noticed and discussed in the hair thread. Like, the "you can't miss it" hair.

High school is a bit of a different animal, but I always tell my kids that if they do something crazy with their hair (cut a bob, dye it pink, etc.) that they'd better have skills on point. Why? Because EVERYONE notices when Pink Hair Girl or Headband Girl touches down on her tumbling.

There was a girl on another team (I think it was an R5 but I don't recall the gym) last year with giant PLATINUM BLONDE hair as well that folks on the boards noticed and discussed in the hair thread. Like, the "you can't miss it" hair.

High school is a bit of a different animal, but I always tell my kids that if they do something crazy with their hair (cut a bob, dye it pink, etc.) that they'd better have skills on point. Why? Because EVERYONE notices when Pink Hair Girl or Headband Girl touches down on her tumbling.
I believe it was Stars Vipers' Royal Cobras.

Yes, there was a girl on Stars Vipers R5 that had that same hair and I immediately thought of her when I saw BT.
BT already has beautiful hair so not sure why she needed to add hair piece.

I wish I'd had the inkling of suspicion that there would be a market for $200 weave ponytails.....

There's no need. There's absolutely no need. Go down to a Korean hair store and let them help you for less than $50 for a bundle of human hair

Last edited:

it reminds me of the girl that was on a CA team that was extremely tan, like i could not focus on anything else but her she was so tan/orange. i dont hate the kids for wanting to have extreme tans or big hair, but i am slighlty confused why the coaches decided it was ok for one sole girl to go on the mat with so much hair like that.

Back