All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is a whole lotta hair! It's hard to focus on anything else at times, but hopefully since it's fake it doesn't shed like some people's so it's not all up on her bases and in their mouths.
Maybe that is her goal.....to stand out and be remembered.

I am OBSESSED with Orange's dance.

Peach and Steel look fabulous.

Apple looks great but I do hope they'll be adding difficulty as they progress through the season.

I think I liked Cali Coed, but I was too distracted by Cousin It. :confused:

Well, mission accomplished....she stood out!

The first time I watched, her hair was all I could focus on and missed the routine!
The second time I watched, I was so focused on looking AWAY from the hair, I missed the routine!
The third time, it was a able to finally focus....good routine but the excitement of seeing it had already passed.

#thatsanotothehair

If it scores the same, is there a reason why more teams aren't splitting their jump sequence? The short breather in between could potentially improve execution.
My daughters team does a pike bhs
Toe bhs bhs
Hurdler toe toe bhs

Seriously the longest jump sequence in history since it's all together lol.

But they have gotten perfect difficulty scored every time and generally they have good technique

Not amazing but when I compare the scores to the other teams when it gives u the break down of the division there execution score is still the highest (higher than others)

So it's nice knowing those are like free buffer points long as they don't look like complete crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rays: YAS
Rays Apple: YAAAAS! They leave me wanting more (in a good way)! I guess instead of kool-aid I'm drinking apple juice bc I'm loving EVERYTHING they are doing.
Cali: actually liking all of their routines!

DEAR LORD this season is shaping up to be a heart attack at worlds...AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN ALL OF THE BIG HITTERS YET!

I'm less focused on her hair and more focused on the fact that it took Cali coed almost 40 seconds to get their opening position... Biggest pet peeve in cheer. Why can't you do all your handshakes before you get on the mat?

So annoying. The whole trend of putting on a theatrical handshake followed like an embrace like one person is headed off to war has trickled down to middle-varsity cheerleading in SC as well. Followed by a massive dog-pile or girls laying down all over the mat

The worst is when the hand shake happens and then you see that Dora the Explorer has to journey 5+ panels to where she's supposed to be to get set. [emoji30]

So annoying. The whole trend of putting on a theatrical handshake followed like an embrace like one person is headed off to war has trickled down to middle-varsity cheerleading in SC as well. Followed by a massive dog-pile or girls laying down all over the mat

The worst is when the hand shake happens and then you see that Dora the Explorer has to journey 5+ panels to where she's supposed to be to get set. [emoji30]

I wish I could shimmy this 100 times LMAO

Looking good!! My only thing is I think the boys' uniforms make their jumps seem sloppy to me, when in fact I know they aren't sloppy at all.
I made the same comment about their uniform bottoms last year... I didn't like how the white stripe along the sides increased in width as you went down the length of the pants and split into two, it made their leg lines look curved.

This year's uniform bottoms looks better though?

Last edited:
But wait...there's no "I" in "team". However... ;)
I think she found this "i"[emoji4]
8ad5c42a0b25ef8dc9d3d4d7d1cd2b9d.jpg

Back