All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:wasntme:

But is that honestly an accomplishment? I'd rather place 15th in medium than 9th in large. Does the thought of performing on the baseball field for 2:30 really influence what size/competition you're going to have all season?
It definitely gets your gyms name out there more. I love fearless but how many people would have known of them their first 2 years if they were medium?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It definitely gets your gyms name out there more. I love fearless but how many people would have known of them their first 2 years if they were medium?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Isn't their small coed pretty good? I know they placed top 10 at worlds or nca this year.
But I get what you're saying. But if the gym down the street from my current gym was making finals at worlds over my current gym placing well against teams at all their comps during the year in small senior, I would stick with my current gym. One more time to compete in front of a crowd that isn't really interested in your routine (compared to the 'top 5') just doesn't excite me. Idk just me :/

Isn't their small coed pretty good? I know they placed top 10 at worlds or nca this year.
But I get what you're saying. But if the gym down the street from my current gym was making finals at worlds over my current gym placing well against teams at all their comps during the year in small senior, I would stick with my current gym. One more time to compete in front of a crowd that isn't really interested in your routine (compared to the 'top 5') just doesn't excite me. Idk just me :/

I'm not sure how fierce 5 did in Dallas but they got 4th or 5th at worlds, I can't remember. I'm pretty sure they did last year also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how fierce 5 did in Dallas but they got 4th or 5th at worlds, I can't remember. I'm pretty sure they did last year also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love this team, and feel they are so underrated. I must be missing whatever they are lacking on the scoresheet, because I had them 1 or 2 at Worlds, even after re-watching teams on video.

I'm kinda over that one twirling switch legs stunt SE does a ton of in every routine for the past few years. I don't even know why I don't like it I just don't.....
I liked it the first time but it kind of loses the effect when it is done multiple seasons in a row.

They made the full around a high-high tic toc. Hope that scores well. I assume they held back in tumbling. Overall, can't wait to see SE and CE fullout.

She still flies. Around 2:12-ish. It's not bad to see her base too. Only makes her more well-rounded IMO

Yes definitely!! She just looked effortless in the air so will miss watching her, excited to see her transition into a base too :)

Was kinda wondering where she had gone now that you mention it and Jaliah basing will make her a more well rounded athlete and at least she is still on the team.

I know she's taken all posts related to SE off all her social media? Sad, she's one of my favourites athletes who looked like she was so excited to be back cheering for SE. I just hope she continues to cheer for her senior year. Yes, definitely. Also, Aly B looks flawless in the air. I hope she is point this year

Back