All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whitney and Britni Love are literally [emoji7], I could watch them tumble/stunt all day. Debbie Love couldn't have done more of an amazing job with her two daughters, makes you wonder what the other 4 siblings have achieved in their lives (even though it's not in cheerleading).

I know a son cheered at Kentucky Elite than went on to cheer at University of Kentucky.

Whitney and Britni Love are literally [emoji7], I could watch them tumble/stunt all day. Debbie Love couldn't have done more of an amazing job with her two daughters, makes you wonder what the other 4 siblings have achieved in their lives (even though it's not in cheerleading).

one daughter is a coach and has a blog about cheer/christianity and as @icequeen said a son cheered at UK. I remember years ago a video at one of the children's weddings of all the Love kids tumbling down the aisle. Great parenting in that family.

so royalcats also has five boys? or is one an alternate?
they look A LOT stronger then they did last year.
Maybe you're seeing a coach or something, we only have four boys. They are a very talented group but I'm most impressed with just how much they genuinely get along and like each other. They're a great "team" regardless of how the season goes. We're very happy to finish our cheer career with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in love with the pyramid snippets. I have a feeling its gonna look sick.
Not gonna lie, I ws fangirling it just a little bit yesterday and that was really only the first day they started building it. Can't wait to see what it looks like when competition time comes :)

Maybe you're seeing a coach or something, we only have four boys. They are a very talented group but I'm most impressed with just how much they genuinely get along and like each other. They're a great "team" regardless of how the season goes. We're very happy to finish our cheer career with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad must have miss counted I see it now.

Ladies of Teal vid. It seems like the music and stunts are revamped version's of SE's previous routines....

Back