All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

videos like this are so entertaining to me but the rule-nazi side of me can't watch without thinking how many illegal stuff is in the routine :(
I'm guessing a college/university routine so would they have the same rules as an American college?

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

I'm guessing a college/university routine so would they have the same rules as an American college?

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**
ouu I actually know nothing about college/university.. i only do allstar so that's what I'm basing it on!

ouu I actually know nothing about college/university.. i only do allstar so that's what I'm basing it on!
Makes sense and I could be completely wrong about what level this team actually is but can say based on what I saw they are not 1-5.

So a few things here.....

1st- they were sharper than 90% of the American teams I see. It was refreshing watching clean motions.

2nd- their dance reminded me of an early 2000s all star dance and I LOVED IT! It was so clean and crisp. No booty shaking and thigh rubbing and they still looked great!

3rd- those pyramids [emoji33] I don't know if half is legal but it's still amazing to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I missing something? Is the assumption that this is a tribute team solely based on this one video that was posted?
I mean, I'm a CEA fan personally. But they're clearly doing an updated version of the 2010 stunt. As the highlighted stunt in the back is doubling down the rest go straight up to a right heel stretch. It's almost exactly the same. Just a high to high tic toc instead of low to high. And the paper dolls from the 2012 routine.

That ToeTouch pyramid japan does is insane.
If they come to worlds i think they def need to have some more spotters for their stunts and pyramids and also they gotta work on unassisted partnerstunts a little more. But that is just me trying to apply some stuff i learned last weekend at my judges training now ;)
The pyramids are crazy, and those girls basing them are beasts

Looks like most, if not all, of Pacific Coast Magic recently went to Woodward West.
PCM Mysterious SC5: 0:05-0:07 & 0:13-0:22
PCM Fantasy MS5: 0:50-1:02

i just dont get the point in making a new team, and then having them do an old routine. Im sure the girls do enjoy it, cause its technically new to them. But it just irks me. The lower level team doing a tribute SE routine i thought was a cute idea, but to make a level 5 worlds team do one is just, blah.

ive heard the mix and I see your point. the way I see it (now) is theres a lot of girls who have been home grown at cea that are getting older and look up to SE and this is the stepping stone to eventually be a SE athlete. this team is very young and im very interested to see how they do this season and how many of them will eventually be a SE athlete in years to come.

ive heard the mix and I see your point. the way I see it (now) is theres a lot of girls who have been home grown at cea that are getting older and look up to SE and this is the stepping stone to eventually be a SE athlete. this team is very young and im very interested to see how they do this season and how many of them will eventually be a SE athlete in years to come.
I get that they've looked up to SE as younger girls but they made such a big point of Ladies of Teal being their own, equally competitive team and not the little sister of SE. Obviously they don't have the name recognition of SE(even though their name is SE's nickname) but to make the mix so similar kind of defeats the purpose of trying to make this team their own unique team.

Back