All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Before I left cheer I was 21 with many youth age kids on a senior 2 team and they were some 10 year olds on senior 3 with people in their late 20's. One EP was trying to put an age cap of 22 in the UK for next season but it won't work yet due to the demographic of cheer. I think there needs to be a cap but as many people start at 18 in university it is not fair on them to exclude them completely because while you have a few older ones on some teams there are not enough in a lot of gyms to form an open team.

Finally watched the SE video and they look amazing. But are they maxed out in terms of number of girls on the floor or is my count weirdly off? Did anyone else notice this?

Finally watched the SE video and they look amazing. But are they maxed out in terms of number of girls on the floor or is my count weirdly off? Did anyone else notice this?

Thank you!

38 on the team...........36 and 2 alternates. The perfect amount! (Well, a coed girl was in 1 part as she was filling in for an injury from Sept.....but injured kid is back and doing great!!!)

Thank you!

38 on the team...........36 and 2 alternates. The perfect amount! (Well, a coed girl was in 1 part as she was filling in for an injury from Sept.....but injured kid is back and doing great!!!)
Oh great! I'm glad the girl who was injured is better!

Thank you!

I saw that one flyer wasn't basing or flying for the 1st stunt, but flew for the second stunt, and I think the other flyer flew in the first, but not the second. Do you know how that's going to work out?

I saw that one flyer wasn't basing or flying for the 1st stunt, but flew for the second stunt, and I think the other flyer flew in the first, but not the second. Do you know how that's going to work out?

Yes, I think I do. I'm not at liberty to share though. I'm sorry.

Edited to say it's 2 veteran kids....they will be in the routine. Don't want to start any speculation!

Last edited:
Back