All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what i recall, they took some talented tumblers off of Panthers and moved them to Cheetahs this year. And Cheetahs has always had some strong female tumblers(I think they called them flyerkatz? but if IIRC a lot of them were moved to Panthers or graduated)

From what i recall, they took some talented tumblers off of Panthers and moved them to Cheetahs this year. And Cheetahs has always had some strong female tumblers(I think they called them flyerkatz? but if IIRC a lot of them were moved to Panthers or graduated)
I know last season's last pass on Panthers is now on Cheetahs but they must be overflowing with talented female tumblers because even with the athlete switches Panthers are still such a strong tumbling team

I know this was a month ago, but I've watched this quite a bit & every time I'm thinking to myself "this routine is really slow" but it's not, it's just 3:10 long. Lol
Does anyone know what they're doing with this routine? Or were they just showing off ideas of what they're working on?

I know last season's last pass on Panthers is now on Cheetahs but they must be overflowing with talented female tumblers because even with the athlete switches Panthers are still such a strong tumbling team
I like how CA is so willing to shift athletes around to where they will fit best on a team. They're not afraid to tell an athlete who has been on, say, Panthers for years that they're going coed. Or vice versa. And the athletes seem really keen to go where they're needed, whether it's for tumbling, stunts, or any other reason.

It's a very team-oriented mentality.

Can anybody get the On Demand to work on cheerlive? I have tried calling and have sent emails to them and have had no response.

Can anybody get the On Demand to work on cheerlive? I have tried calling and have sent emails to them and have had no response.
Forgive me if I hurt myself laughing too hard. I'm not laughing at you, I promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back