All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anybody get the On Demand to work on cheerlive? I have tried calling and have sent emails to them and have had no response.

Dumb question but do you have a paid subscription?

Forgive me if I hurt myself laughing too hard. I'm not laughing at you, I promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be nice

**Tell me another fairy tale Mommy, I like it when strangers tell you how awesome I am**

Yes..I do
Hmmmmm, I've never had issues with on demand but what you say regarding the CL customer service isn't entirely new. Hopefully they'll get back to you one a day or two.

**Tell me another fairy tale Mommy, I like it when strangers tell you how awesome I am**

Today is GLCC very scary challenge in Sandusky. I'll be filming after I finish competing at 3. Is there any teams anyone would like to see?

Saw this on Twitter. I knew all the teams filmed something to be shown at Blue Debut but never saw what it was. Here's a little intro to all the teams from CA Charlotte that they sent last weekend.

I see your CP there :p all the teams look good! Good luck to all of them this weekend!

I see your CP there :p all the teams look good! Good luck to all of them this weekend!
Captain Deep voice [emoji23]

I don't spend much time at the gym anymore so I've only seen maybe 3 teams go full out so I'm looking forward to seeing them myself. Rumor has it CA has gone "full out" on this showcase so I'm excited for the kids tomorrow.

Someone PLEASE post Rays videos from today! I'm excited to see the world's teams, but I really want to see the lower levels too. Grape and Scarlet are always a joy to watch!
(I know they're performing tomorrow, but I want to go ahead and post. Haha)

Last edited:
Someone PLEASE post Rays videos from today! I'm excited to see the world's teams, but I really want to see the lower levels too. Grape and Scarlet are always a joy to watch!
(I know they're performing tomorrow, but I want to go ahead and post. Haha)

Circus Jam is tomorrow. ....hopefully. Ha!

Captain Deep voice [emoji23]

I don't spend much time at the gym anymore so I've only seen maybe 3 teams go full out so I'm looking forward to seeing them myself. Rumor has it CA has gone "full out" on this showcase so I'm excited for the kids tomorrow.

Hahah Yeah! Hopefully everything goes fine for them! I am so hoping for all the CA teams this season. Especially Royalcats actually since they did pretty well last season as a first year team!

Hahah Yeah! Hopefully everything goes fine for them! I am so hoping for all the CA teams this season. Especially Royalcats actually since they did pretty well last season as a first year team!
They have a lot of potential this year, I'm looking forward to a fabulous ride into the sunset!

They have a lot of potential this year, I'm looking forward to a fabulous ride into the sunset!

haha yeah! This is your cps senior year isnt it? Hoping he can go out with a bang! But if all else fail he does have a worlds medal and even if he didnt e has memories for life and that is all that matters!

haha yeah! This is your cps senior year isnt it? Hoping he can go out with a bang! But if all else fail he does have a worlds medal and even if he didnt e has memories for life and that is all that matters!
Exactly. His goal is to make finals and they definitely have the skill to make that happen. We'll see what the season brings [emoji170]

Latest posts

Back