All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish they had 5 stunt groups.
I will never understand why the scoresheet makes it ok to go with less than the maximum stunt groups. I am far more impressed with a full team of 20 putting up 5 groups than a team of 19 putting up 4 and having extra athletes. I don't feel it should be an advantage not to have a full team. Of course it is easier and less risky to have 4 groups with 3 extra athletes than 5 groups and no extra athletes and I feel full teams should get rewarded for that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I will never understand why the scoresheet makes it ok to go with less than the maximum stunt groups. I am far more impressed with a full team of 20 putting up 5 groups than a team of 19 putting up 4 and having extra athletes. I don't feel it should be an advantage not to have a full team. Of course it is easier and less risky to have 4 groups with 3 extra athletes than 5 groups and no extra athletes and I feel full teams should get rewarded for that.

i don't agree with this. if your a team of 19 you cant put up 5 stunts. so if you are putting up 4 stunts you are putting up the maximum number of stunts for a team of 19. i dont think that you should get rewarded more if you have 20 athletes verses a team with 19 athletes. even if there is extra people. i coach a team of 19 and we put up 4 stunts and the 3 extra people aren't in the stunts at all. its not like they are fronting the stunts to make them hit.

My team only has 19, we had a girl drop down a level at the end of the summer, but for our main stunt we have 4 groups but we have a second stunt section where we put up 5 stunts, one being a two man.

Back