All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I so badly want to enjoy these routines because it's the cleanliness in transitions and motions and tumbling that I desperately wish the rest of the cheer world would catch up with. However, I can't get into a routine in 2015/2016 with stunts that we could have seen in 2012/2013.
SOT has always focused more on cleanliness/execution more than difficulty. Plus it's only the beginning of the season, people were saying the same thing this time last year too. If you watch a video of Royalty from this past January then go watch a video from worlds, you'll see a pretty big difference.
Their coaches are smart, build throughout the season instead of starting with the most difficult stunt that doesn't hit & backtracking like most gyms do.

Sorry, but I have to ask, that Cheerforce banner, is that superimposed into the video? Because that wasn't hanging there during the competition.

The EP didn't want to removed the GSSA banner to put our black back drop up, which we didn't mind, so we just put our Company Banner over it instead.

Sorry, but I have to ask, that Cheerforce banner, is that superimposed into the video? Because that wasn't hanging there during the competition.
I've seen it on a couple different videos of this team from different angles. I assumed it was just there, weird.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The EP didn't want to removed the GSSA banner to put our black back drop up, which we didn't mind, so we just put our Company Banner over it instead.

I'm confused, though. Why? No other gym put their banners up when they competed. Was it for filming purposes or something?

Edited: never mind. I didn't realize y'all were having your showcase there after the competition. Carry on. lol

Last edited:
The specific legality I saw was in a pyramid.
was it bombshells? that's the one I was stuck on. I don't know if they'd get marked a legality for their high to highs in the pyramid, but most definitely a warning.. you need to show separate high to highs, and then connect, where as they just connected half way through but I'm not sure if that was intentional..

was it bombshells? that's the one I was stuck on. I don't know if they'd get marked a legality for their high to highs in the pyramid, but most definitely a warning.. you need to show separate high to highs, and then connect, where as they just connected half way through but I'm not sure if that was intentional..
Yes. The tick tocking paperdolls are illegal for 2 reasons...release moves can't come into contact with each other and release moves can't be braced by extended stunts. Hard to say if it was a performance error, but all 3 flyers grabbed each other during the release. I'm sure it'll get fixed. I enjoyed the routine right up until that point, and then I couldn't focus on anything else.

Back