All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. The tick tocking paperdolls are illegal for 2 reasons...release moves can't come into contact with each other and release moves can't be braced by extended stunts. Hard to say if it was a performance error, but all 3 flyers grabbed each other during the release. I'm sure it'll get fixed. I enjoyed the routine right up until that point, and then I couldn't focus on anything else.
yeah I've seen a team get a legality deduction for that before. hopefully they fix that cause I was super impressed by their routine!

Not this season, but FYI USASF just added a ton of videos from Worlds 2009-2013 on their youtube channel.
I seriously looked at their page before bed last night to see how far back their videos went..only to 2014 of course. I guess I should be happy because I wouldn't have gotten much sleep if those were there. Lol

Not this season, but FYI USASF just added a ton of videos from Worlds 2009-2013 on their youtube channel.
I need them to upload 2008 because World Cup Shooting Stars and Top Gun Unlimited Coed. [emoji7]

ETA: Nevermind, they've added '08 as well... literally routines of the decade for me.

ETA 2.0: Oh... and the routine that broke my heart in 2011. [emoji174]:rays:

Last edited:
CP likes watching her own age group, but finding a variety is hard because no one thinks to record and upload them.

I coach mini's so I'm always looking for new video's in that age group for ideas, comparison's, etc. If I find anything I'll post them here :)

It's almost weird now, seeing that many guys. I like how the division changes have worked out.

Speaking of changes and old routines, it's really funny watching how things have upgraded. Just a few years ago, Level 5/ Advanced was essentially Level 3.5 taking out the double downs and kick double baskets. I loved this routine, but the elite and pyramid would score you pretty low on a Level 3 rubric if put on today's floor. Makes me curious for the next 5-10 years.

Asia Cheer Championships:
51:04 Bangkok Univ Stunt Group
53:37 Chinese Taipei Stunt Group 1
56:15 Chinese Taipei Stunt Group 2
1:00:18 Laos - Coed Premier
plus a lot of other Thailand teams......
Fun to see all of the potential!

Speaking of changes and old routines, it's really funny watching how things have upgraded. Just a few years ago, Level 5/ Advanced was essentially Level 3.5 taking out the double downs and kick double baskets. I loved this routine, but the elite and pyramid would score you pretty low on a Level 3 rubric if put on today's floor. Makes me curious for the next 5-10 years.

This is what is amazing to me!

We were just talking about this.

I recently rewatched a Shooting Stars NCA video from maybe 2001 in which I believe their opening elite stunt was a ripple of straight up arabseques that MAY have fulled or half twisted down.

I need them to upload 2008 because World Cup Shooting Stars and Top Gun Unlimited Coed. [emoji7]

ETA: Nevermind, they've added '08 as well... literally routines of the decade for me.

ETA 2.0: Oh... and the routine that broke my heart in 2011. [emoji174]:rays:

Yea, I saw those after I posted. Everything is super out of order with how they posted them, it's kind of by division, but not really. I even saw a couple videos from 05-07 but I haven't even come close to going through all of the videos yet.

Back