All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so confused at how Xevolution works. So it's cea teams competing against each other in the same level?
and teams are getting bids to allstargames in Vegas? i thought they were not traveling this year.
not trying to start drama - just confused.

yes, x-evolution has always been all CEA locations coming together to compete. I believe there are A LOT of specialty awards and (at least in the past) the judges would get a microphone after a teams performance and give immediate feedback to the teams, which I thought was a cool idea.

Confused about all star games bids, as well. It's one thing if they changed their mind on the traveling stance (or just needed an excuse to get of NCA and didn't want to say as much), but it's another thing if they said no travel and are just now springing this on to parents today. Vegas and ASG are not cheap.

I'm so confused at how Xevolution works. So it's cea teams competing against each other in the same level?
and teams are getting bids to allstargames in Vegas? i thought they were not traveling this year.
not trying to start drama - just confused.
I asked the same question in the cea showcase thread and someone else in the overall showcase thread. Hahaha no one seems to know about why they gave bids to a competition so far away..

I am really underwhelmed by stars. It's like lady gaga trying to make a desperate comeback and is giving them something in exchange for having them do a routine to a collection of her biggest songs. Somehow the choppiness of the music doesn't flow with the routine like the jersey routine.

yes, x-evolution has always been all CEA locations coming together to compete. I believe there are A LOT of specialty awards and (at least in the past) the judges would get a microphone after a teams performance and give immediate feedback to the teams, which I thought was a cool idea.

Confused about all star games bids, as well. It's one thing if they changed their mind on the traveling stance (or just needed an excuse to get of NCA and didn't want to say as much), but it's another thing if they said no travel and are just now springing this on to parents today. Vegas and ASG are not cheap.
If they changed their minds to travel, that's cool, but the only thing that got me was the way they announced the bids. They put, say 3 teams standing on the mat after they competed, I'm assuming same division, different locations, and announced a winner. I know that at a regular comp that's the way it works but there sure were some disappointed faces from some of the ones that didn't get a bid and I think it would be hard to celebrate when everyone is from the same gym. But that's just me and I know in some of the clips you could see the support for each other as well so I'm sure it's all good!

I am really underwhelmed by stars. It's like lady gaga trying to make a desperate comeback and is giving them something in exchange for having them do a routine to a collection of her biggest songs. Somehow the choppiness of the music doesn't flow with the routine like the jersey routine.
Completely agree.. And I'm stars biggest fan

Back