All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question:

At what comps will we see ALL 5 Large Senior teams against each other before Worlds? I know Senior Elite isn't doing NCA and not everyone is doing Majors?

Does that leave just Cheersport?
Champions League maybe? since its in D.C. this year I would assume cea could make the drive since they did used to compete at batc?? Not sure if Panthers are going this year though

Any KC Cheer videos?

The gym I coach at is in the same area as KC Cheer so I know they've competed twice already but I haven't seen any videos. They'll be at America's Best Nationals in KC (or at least they usually go and get their bid there so I assume they'll be there) the first weekend in December (so next weekend [emoji15]) and that's a pretty big competition for this area so I assume there will be videos then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Champions League maybe? since its in D.C. this year I would assume cea could make the drive since they did used to compete at batc?? Not sure if Panthers are going this year though
I think Panthers are going. I remember seeing their uniforms in the promo pictures they did. So everyone besides SE at NCA, and everyone at Majors and CL? And obviously everyone at worlds.

I think Panthers are going. I remember seeing their uniforms in the promo pictures they did. So everyone besides SE at NCA, and everyone at Majors and CL? And obviously everyone at worlds.
Orange didn't attend the Champions League last year... not sure if they intend on participating this year. I still don't trust the judging at CL, the fact that they published the scores only to have it removed after is so sketchy.

Orange didn't attend the Champions League last year... not sure if they intend on participating this year. I still don't trust the judging at CL, the fact that they published the scores only to have it removed after is so sketchy.
Oh I totally forgot they didn't go. I hate that competition. None of it makes sense and the judging is about as transparent as a brick wall.

Plot twist one or multiple teams in the "Fab 5" doesn't get a paid bid and doesn't end up going. Can you imagine.

I think the fact that Cheersport Nationals and NCA Nationals are back-to-back weekends this year makes it a huge factor against teams who normally participate in both annually... Is F5 even attending? Or are we potentially just looking at Orange and Senior Elite?
Not that anyone cares about us but that is exactly why we aren't going.

4 of our 8 teams won cheersport last season and the other 4 all placed top 3. We loved the competition and the different teams we got to see.

However our gym takes pride in their NCA wins and that's what we build up to all season.
Since nca is also a travel competition for us they didn't want to have us coming back from Atlanta the same week...'because they think our kids will be ill prepared with the missed practices on the weekend and Monday and tired from the extensive travel so it's not worth it to risk it.

I'd assume a lot of gyms especially those that require extensive travel to both had to make that tough choice.

Hope it goes back so we can fix it next season,
I booked a room right after cheersport and not I'm just now reminding myself I must cancel. It's a shame because I love the room, the price, and location. :(

I think they're referencing the girl from TGLC who got stuck in the hoop at worlds 2015

Maybe, that was barely noticeable for me at least though. Not like a disaster and it didn't really affect anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Oh I agree - definitely no disaster! It was just a relevant example that made me really think but "what if", and wonder how much that actually would have effected their score if something would have happened in comparison to other possible deductions a team can receive.

Not that anyone cares about us but that is exactly why we aren't going.

4 of our 8 teams won cheersport last season and the other 4 all placed top 3. We loved the competition and the different teams we got to see.

However our gym takes pride in their NCA wins and that's what we build up to all season.
Since nca is also a travel competition for us they didn't want to have us coming back from Atlanta the same week...'because they think our kids will be ill prepared with the missed practices on the weekend and Monday and tired from the extensive travel so it's not worth it to risk it.

I'd assume a lot of gyms especially those that require extensive travel to both had to make that tough choice.

Hope it goes back so we can fix it next season,
I booked a room right after cheersport and not I'm just now reminding myself I must cancel. It's a shame because I love the room, the price, and location. :(

Of course we care ;p And that makes a lot of sense. I don't think any of the major comps should go back to back, one of them is always going to suffer.

Back