College 2016 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

05c83cd74c4c123c8079440b6113ced2.jpg
saw this on Twitter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'll be going to finals. I don't think I'll make it in time for any dance routines, so maybe I can do a periscope or something of the cheer routines? Depends where I end up sitting and if anyone is interested lol.
I am coming up for division 1 finals too! I will be the one with a red haired 11 year old girl and a rambunctious 2 year old cheerleader supporting ucf ;)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I am coming up for division 1 finals too! I will be the one with a red haired 11 year old girl and a rambunctious 2 year old cheerleader supporting ucf ;)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Idk what i'm wearing yet but, i'll be with my sister! I'll PM you tomorrow when I get there so we can meet up! :)

Read on twitter Kentucky is 1st with a 97.10. Not sure how reliable that is though.

ETA: Looks like UCF was 2nd.

Devision 1 - Small Coed Results
1. Hofstra University
2. Purdue University
3. Southeastern Louisiana University
4. University of Memphis
5. Pennsylvania State University
6. Georgia Mason University
7. Central Michigan University
8. Ball State University
9. University of Akron & Arkansas State University
10. University of Alabama - Birmingham
11. Syracuse University
Congrats to my alma mater and former team SLU. One of my current coaches cheers for them now. Super happy for them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been watching the livestream off and on all day.

That guy in the Mickey ears on the bottom left must have a bladder of steel.

He has not moved. Crazy!

Aww yay for Avila! Always love to support the local schools. If anyone can update on D2 coed (specifically northwest Missouri) I would greatly appreciate it!

Edit because I just at the results haha. Was hoping for NWMSU to win, but congrats to UWG!!

Back