Division I Coed Results:

1 Morehead State University
2 University of Delaware
3 Eastern Kentucky University
4 Missouri State University
5 University of Tennessee Chattanooga
6 Wichita State University
7 Belmont University

Doesn't UCA go in reverse order for finals? Or am I just making up this in my head lol.
No I think they draw numbers. I'm 99% positive Kentucky is in 1st after watching all of the teams and that would put them in like 8th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9e4dd3d97620b7b4ae86fc607b4d77fa.jpg

Finals order for tomorrow. @SmileCat

No I think they draw numbers. I'm 99% positive Kentucky is in 1st after watching all of the teams and that would put them in like 8th.

Okay good, I was really confused on how UCF would be in 5th lol.
I swear UCA did this for all-star nationals or something. Maybe thats where I got the idea lol. Or NCA...?

Okay good, I was really confused on how UCF would be in 5th lol.
I swear UCA did this for all-star nationals or something. Maybe thats where I got the idea lol. Or NCA...?
If I had to guess after watching today it's
1. UK
2. UCF
3. Alabama

But I can't say that for sure. Just a guess.

Thank you for having such a well run live stream. I don't mind paying as long as it's reliable!

Every year when I stream NCA, I wonder why WORLDS DOESN'T USE THE SAME COMPANY.

NCA is the biggest comp in all stars outside of Worlds, probably has tons of people on the stream, and it might buffer/freeze ONCE over the weekend.

Every year when I stream NCA, I wonder why WORLDS DOESN'T USE THE SAME COMPANY.

NCA is the biggest comp in all stars outside of Worlds, probably has tons of people on the stream, and it might buffer/freeze ONCE over the weekend.
Mine only buffered once today and that was because my husband started playing a video on his phone over wifi so it was a problem on my end. It really has been wonderful. Crystal clear on my dads 4k TV too!

No, UCA does not go in reverse order for Finals. Order is drawn from hat. They took the top 13 teams to finals.
Good luck tomorrow! I cheered with Anthony and Jordan at TTU so I'm routing for you tomorrow!!

I have been watching the livestream off and on all day.

That guy in the Mickey ears on the bottom left must have a bladder of steel.

He has not moved. Crazy!
My best friend and I said the same thing all day. We just kept staring at him. Then we watched a video from last year and he was in those too! Does anyone know who he is? Very impressed with his commitment to sit on the floor all day supporting every team like they're the absolute greatest he's ever seen!

Mine only buffered once today and that was because my husband started playing a video on his phone over wifi so it was a problem on my end. It really has been wonderful. Crystal clear on my dads 4k TV too!

Mine was great on my computer as long as none of us tried to use the wifi for anything else! The airplay to the TV made it occasionally fuzzy or lag behind. I think that was all on my end as well though and not Varsity.

Mine was great on my computer as long as none of us tried to use the wifi for anything else! The airplay to the TV made it occasionally fuzzy or lag behind. I think that was all on my end as well though and not Varsity.
I have chromecast which was doing that too but I switched to a thunderbolt chord to hook it straight from my computer and it was great.

Back